Arylie os - I love you my bodyguard part 1

Hey guys..since most of you didn't like the story 'mere pyaara bodyguard'..this is a smaller and better version..i hope atleast this you guys will read and comment.

Present

Aryan was looking at some pictures, he smiled seeing them..even though she is a no nonsense businesswomen..but she has a childish side as well..he had enjoyed so much with her as her bodyguard..he never wanted to hurt her with his drama..

Malini knocked on his door, and he smiled seeing her..

M- Are you alright dear??

Ar- Just coping..has she called either of you..

M- No dear..this time she is really angry..

Ar- I guess now you can say I told you so..

M- No. Iss baar i am saying..ki yahan kamre mein reh kar mope karne se aacha hain...go talk to her..no matter how hard she tries to push you away..

Ar-(hugging her) Thanks sissy..you are the best..he left quickly..while Malini was reminiscing..how all this started.

Flashback

Aryan was pacing in his room, he hated the ultimatum his father had given to him..he wanted to find a way out of it..

Adi- Iss tarah yahan wahan ghoomne se kaam nahi hoga tumhara..

Ar- Tum kuch na hi bola toh aacha hain..khud to love marriage kar li..and mereko arrange marriage ki aag mein phek diya..

M- Oho ho little bro..just mil lo jaa ke..baat paaki toh nahi hui hain.

Ar- Aare nahi milna mujhe..paise wala log hain woh..ladki pakka Papa ki paari hogi..aage peeche servants ghoomte rehthe ho gaye..

Adi- You know..i have an idea..why not you live in that house..and get to know..

M- Aditya aap kya??

Adi- See..you work there as a bodyguard..for few months..hum yahan Mom and Dad ko bol degaye..ki important business meetings ki wajah se you had to go out of India.

Adi- She if that girl is worth your time or not..

M- That is the most idiotic plan Adi..kal ko uss ladki ko pata chala..ya Aryan actually falls in love with her??

Ar- Oh please..me and love..aaj tak aisi koi ladki dekhi nahi hain mene..jo mere type ki ho..

M- Well i never thought i will fall in love with Adi..

Adi- Han aur..wait what.?? They started their usual bickering and Aryan left from there..as planned..Aditya had convinced Narmada and Armaan..to give Aryan some time..while he had actually joined the Chaturvedi house as a bodyguard..

And boy was he surprised..the girl was actually a fireball..she wouldn't let anyone do her work..and she actually cooked and did all the work..

An- Imlie beta..i wanna introduce you to someone..yeh Aryan hain..Imlie looked at him and he nodded keeping a serious face..

Im- Mom..yeh woh ladka hain jis se mein milne waali thi..

D- No dear..he is gone for a business meeting and would be busy for few months..she started laughing loudly..

Im- Dad..even you know that is a lame excuse..i am sure he was getting forced to get married..just as i am..she teased..

Im- Anyways..she looked at Aryan and said..if you want to be my bodyguard..then you have to do three things..first smile more often, second tum bhi humare saath breakfast, lunch aur dinner karogaye..and third..

Ar- Third??

Im- Udhaar rahi..chalo..ab jaldi yeh poha khao okay..

Aryan looked on maybe he was actually wrong about this girl..but he cannot back out now..it is a matter of few months..he is sure he will find a reason to say no to alliance.

Ps- Hey guys..so this is the new version and again i am sorry AnitaDevi554 accept my apologies..