Arylie os- The Color of Respect..part 2

Hey guys..so here is the second part thank you for your comments..and my internship is finally over..i am jobless again😜😜 so now i will focus on writing..

Imlie was standing on the edge of the ridge, she remembered the last time she had been there, devastated as the man she thought she loved had just handed her the divorce papers.

The day which was worst for her turned out to be the best..because she finally got freedom from that toxic man..she remembered everything from being a mentor, to a friend, to boss and sometimes the person who she fought with..it was and will always be Aryan.

Because before this nuisance had started she had realized one thing..she was starting to have feelings for him..and it hurt her most when he didn't share the truth with her.

Ar- Imlie tumhari dress gandi ho jayegi so i won't pull you down..but i request to come down..

Im-(coming down)I wasn't going to jump or anything..tumhari life itni aasan kyun banau mein..😜😜she teased.

Ar- You said we needed to talk..woh toh hum ghar pe bhi kar sakte hain na.

Im- Nahi.. kyunki wahan mein woh Imlie hoon jiski zabardasti shaadi ho rahi hain..aur tum Aryan Singh Rathore ho..but yahan i want us to be only Aryan and Imlie.

Im- I have to tell you something..the reason i asked you about your Jiju's death wasn't because i believed Aditya..but because i genuinely wanted to know the truth.

Im- And also because i have seen people who were good to me suddenly change into villain without any reason..i didn't want to add your name on the list..

Im-(taking his hand)So please..tell me the truth..why are you forcing me to get married to you??

Ar- The reason i want to marry you is to save that spirit that fire inside of you..protecting the Tripathi's will one day make you hollow Imlie..

Ar- Tumhe apne career, apne future focus karna chaiye..na ki inn sab cheez par..aur agar i become villian in your eyes i don't care.

Ar- Aur rahi baat Jiju ke death ka saach..it is also not your burden to bear. Yeh sirf meri fight..

Im- ABP..jab hum Pagdandiya jaa rahe the..yaad hain hum kya khae the..50 50 partner..tum bhul gaye ho par hum nahi.

Im- Jiju ke saath kya hua tha saach mein..woh hum dono find kar sakte hain..and tum hume rokne wale nahi ho..

Ar- Imlie..why are hell bent on finding the truth..tum kyun farak padta hain..

Im- Kyunki i cannot see you living in pain and guilt..i cannot see you destroying your life..just like you cannot see my life destroyed..and also because..i have started to fall for you..

Aryan blinked for a minute and then he hugged her tightly, Imlie smiled knowing that he too might feel something for her..but is still hesitant to tell her..yet she still wacks him on the chest..

Im- Tum na ek number ke ghonchu, UNB, ABP..ho..phele kyun nahi bataya sab..hamesha akkad mein rehthe ho..

Ar- Sorry baba..ab chalo..Sangeeth ka time ho raha hain. They walked back to the car hand in hand. They reached home where everyone was tensed..

N- Aru!! Imlie!! Kya ho raha hain..Imlie tujhe meri kasam hain saach saach bata..Aru tujhe force toh nahi kar raha hain shaadi ke liye..

Im- Kaki Maa..aap please shaant ho jao..woh actually i was missing him so islye i called him outside..she blushed thinking about the lie and what she was trying to convey.

Arpi- Yaar ab bas kuch ghanto ki baat hain uske baad jitna romance karna hain kar lene..par ab koi idhar udhar gayab nahi hoga..okay..she scolded them and they nodded like little children.

Everyone was enjoying the Sangeeth when Imlie went towards Aditya..

Im- You wanted to see the Mehendi na..here you go..the color had become even more darker and Aditya looked away..

Im- This Mr. Tripathi is the color of Love and the Color of Respect..and understand this once and for all..i will never believe that Aryan would ever use me for getting revenge..and don't ever talk nonsense about him infront of me..

Im- Now excuse me..i have to go enjoy my sangeeth..afterall i am going to get married soon.

Aditya looked on as Imlie went back to the Rathore's, he saw the comfort she had with Aryan and how close she actually was with him..thoroughly irritated he left the place not wanting to accept the fact that there was someone else who was better than him for Imlie.

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like it..and i will try to write another chapter of Entwined threads soon as well..and please complete the Target of Broken trust..