Arylie os- Taken for granted part 1

Hey guys..so this the plot..i had written in the message board..hope you will like it..So, in this..Imlie still meets the Tripathi's..they haven't gone to Australia..

Imlie was cooking for the Rathore's..she was craving for some deep fried oily foods, so she decided to make vegetables cutlets..after it was done she went to the dining table..

Im- Good Morning..

N/Arpi- Good Morning..

Ar- Jungli!! Oh tum yahan ho..

Im- Yes ABP..kya hua??

Ar- Did you forget?? You have to go and take an interview of a political figure..

Im- ooo..she looked here and there nervously..

Ar- What did you do Imlie? He asked raising an eyebrow.

Im- Ooo hum woh kaam Aditya Sir ko de diye..unko Page 3 likhne ka maan nahi tha..toh oo article hum likh le gaye..

Ar- And who gave you the permission to do this shuffling?? Mein hoon boos tumhara..yeh aadat theek nahi hain Imlie.

Im- Aare bas ek baar hi toh kiya hain hum..waise bhi hum Page 3 wala article likh chuke hain aadha..

Ar- Nahi Imlie..aaj ek baar kiya hain..kal ko aadat ban jayegi..and bhale hi Aditya is innocent in my Jiju's case..but he still a selfish person..and iss baar i am not there to pick you up again and again..

N- Aru..bas kar nahi jhagada..dekh Imlie ne cutlets bane hain humare liye..

Ar- Bhook nahi hain mujhe..he glared at her and left..

Im- Aare ABP..😒😒

Arpi- Imlie..kyun pareshaan karti hain usse, jab woh mana kar raha hain, toh kaam se kaam office mein toh dur reh le Aditya se..

N- Haan Imlie..you have hurt my son today..both they ladies went away without eating the breakfast.

Imlie went outside, she was surprised to see Mrs Lambigaadi still in the driveway, she asked the guard and he said that Aryan went away in another car..

Imlie was starting to feel bad, maybe she was too much fixated on Tripathi's, she had reached the office in the auto, and then went to the washroom where she heard one her colleagues crying..

G- Yaar Pooja..tu apne parents ko kyun nahi bata rahi hain..ki tere husband iss forcing you to leave the job??

P- Kya bolu Mehek..even they don't want me to work..i really thought ki he was the one..jaanti hain jab hum date kar rahe the..tab he was so supportive, hamesha mujhe motivate karta tha..par ab..

M- Shaadi ke baad sab change ho jata hain dear..mere case hi le lo..office ka kaam, ghar ka kaam, and even meri sister in law ki beti ko bhi mein dekhti hoon..aur mere husband toh ek number ka maa ka ladla hain..

P- I will not leave the job, jayada problem hui..toh i will give him a divorce..and stay alone..

M- That's like a brave girl..chalo ab chalte hain..Imlie had heard whatever the girls had said..and she unknowingly compared their husbands with Aryan..and he won.

He has been her rock, her support system even before their marriage, she was surprised sometimes that would even help her with the household chores..one day when she too tired..he folded her clothes..other than the undergarments.

She had even seen her cutting vegetables with Narmada, though the size would differ vastly..but most of all he would always listen to her patiently and never judge her..now she really felt bad..

Im-(thinks) Haye Sita Maiya..unknowingly i have done the same thing Aditya did to me..i took my ABP for granted..but no more..i will definitely show him how much he means to me..

Ps- Hey guys..so here is the first part...hope you will enjoy it..and ho sake toh mera pyaara bodyguard ka bhi koi suggestion dene