Arylie ts- Entwined threads..part 2

Hey guys..i hope you will like it..i will try to write one more part of it..and this will not be too good..since i have no idea what to write..

As Imlie promised she had kept her distance with Aryan, and to some extent with the family as well..she was trying damn well to change Cheeni's mind and that they should go back to Pagdandiya..

Im- Cheeni..yeh humara ghar nahi hain..tum yahan kyun rehna chathi ho..

Ch- Kyunki hum tumka aur heroji ko pass lana chathi hain..heroji tumka bahut pasand karte hain..

Im- Cheeni beta..please try to understand..humara na jhagada hua tha..ab hum hamesha ke liye katti ho chuke hain..

Aryan had listened to what Imlie had said..he felt sad that Imlie was ready to give up on them..but he knew that he was responsible for the situation..but right now his priority was to bring out the truth of Malini and Anu as well.

He looked through the CCTV footage of the day of the incident, and finally he saw what he wanted to see..and then he also found out from the Editor that she had been skimming money from Bhaskar times official account.

The next day, everyone was gathered in the living room, Imlie stood a little away with Cheeni..she didn't want to be a part of this family discussion..or whatever was happening..

M- Mujhe yahan kyun bulya hain tumne Aryan..

Ar- Aaj mere maan kar raha hain movie dekhne ka with you guys..

Arpi- Aryan..hume mood nahi hain..

Ar- Trust me..you will enjoy it..

He switched on the TV..Imlie stilled a bit it was the footage of the day of the miscarriage..she tried to control her tears..and it was then she saw that Malini had thrown the ball on which she slipped and fell down.

And then it was about how Malini was skimming money from Bhaskar times..first it was small amount and nowdays it is huge amounts.

Ar- So, Miss Malini you wanna confess something??

M- What rubbish this is..yeh sab tumhari planning..i didn't hurt Imlie..

Im- But i did..i killed Gudiya..why should your child live when mine is dead..

M- You!!😡😡 she suddenly grabbed Imlie's neck and tried to choke her..

M- Aaj tumhe saach mein upar bhej deti hun jaise tumhare baache ko bheja tha..

An- Malini stop..

M- Nahi..aaj isse marna hi hoga..i cannot accept the fact that after everything i have done..she is still here..aaj isko maar ke..sari problems khatam ho jayegi..

Aryan grabbed her hand and pushed her away, and then an inspector dressed as a servant handcuffs her..

Ar- Tum theek ho Imlie..he tried to touch her neck but ahe backed away..

Im- Yes i am fine..

Ar- I hope you will enjoy the jail cell Malini..kyunki this was all live streaming..ab saari duniya jaanti hain..that you are nothing but a psychotic killer.

The inspector took her away she shrieked in anger and Anu followed them and quickly called her lawyers as well.

N- Imlie..tu theek hain na beta.

Im- I am fine..i know realize what an idiot i was..bringing Gudiya into my life..i brought Malini back into my life as well..

Ar- I am sorry too..i shouldn't have asked you to leave..

Im- But i think it is time i should leave..ab Bhaskar times aur iss ghar pe Malini ka bura saya nahi hain..so i should leave..i will try to convince Cheeni..

Imlie left but Aryan was determined, he will not let her go back to Pagdandiya, not before making things alright..she had to forgive him by hook or by crook..

Ps- Hey guys..should Cheeni fall sick so that they could stay few days more in the Rathore Mansion?? Please do comment on it..