Arylie os- Gifts from ABP to his jungli..part 1

Hey guys..so this is like a sequel to another os i had written..in there it was Imlie giving gifts to Aryan..here Aryan is giving gifts to her..

1- Shoes/Sandals

Aryan was in a cafè he had a meeting there and it had ended soon so he sat there for sometime enjoying a different yet chaotic atmosphere..it was when he heard a high pitch screech he looked up to see a girl, shouting at his boyfriend,

G- Aaj mera birthday hain..aur kya gift mila mujhe..yeh Sarojini Nagar se lekar aaya hua bag??

M- Babe.salary nahi aayi abhi tak..i promise jaise hi salary aayegi i will bring you a new bag..

Aryan scoffed it was exactly for this reason he never committed to girl everyone came to him because he was rich..the only exception was his wife..who hated that he brought her costly gifts..

He went back to his car and drove home reminiscing how his wife would scold him if he even attempts to buy her something costly..he had just reached home and parked his car..when he saw Imlie walking barefoot towards the door..

Ar- Jungli..

Im- ABP..she quickly hides her hands behind her back..

Ar- Aise barefoot kyun chal rahi ho?? And don't you dare lie to me..

Im- Aare yaar yeh chappal..she showed him her sandals which he can see was stitched again and again..courtesy of all the threads hanging..

Im- Isko bhi aaj hi kharab hona tha..i have to go outside for a interview tomorrow..they had reached inside by that time..

Ar- Di se puch lo..i am sure unke pass hoga tumhare size ka sandal..

Im- Hmm..wait a minute..how do you know my foot size..🤨🤨

Ar- Well how is it who gives you foot massage..naukar bana diya husband ko..he teased her and left..and smirked when he heard her shout at him.

Im- ABP that was one time!!!

The next day she had returned after finishing the interview thankful that she hadn't broken her ankles..how did women work in those heels..she just just sat down on her bed when she saw her room littered with boxes..

Im- Who..

Ar- I brought them..sab sandals hain..tumhare size without much heels..

Im- Aare but why..i told you na..not spend your hard earned money on me..

Ar- Han toh i didn't..these all are from Sarojini..and thanks to you i even did some bargaining as well.. 12000 hua tha sab ka..mene 10 mein convince kar diya..

Im- 😲😲😲

Ar- Enjoy..aur woh purani chappal phek dena..don't keep it as momento..

Aryan left feeling proud that he made Imlie speechless..and to be honest he had actually liked shopping for her..but he will not tell her that ever..

2- Saree from Pagdandiya

Imlie was cleaning her wardrobe..even though she didn't have many things but after marrying Aryan and the endless amounts of kitty party and business parties she had to go..she had got a huge load of sarees..

She suddenly touched her wedding saree..which she had worn when she had married Aditya..she looked at burned area..

Im-(thinks) Yeh saree bhi humare rishte ki tarah jaal gayi hain..par aacha hi hua..uss rishte se azzadi mil hi gayi mujhe..but still kept the saree neatly as it was something her mother had gifted her.

Imlie was missing Aryan he had gone for a business meeting and she hated that she couldn't fight or irritate him..and by the time he had come back she had fallen asleep.

The next day she woke up to find a box on her bed..she opened and it was almost identical saree to the one which her mother had given her..there was note there as well..

Jungli,

I had brought this saree for you especially from Pagdandiya, and my god who knew the color red had so many options..thankfully Amma came to the rescue..anyways our Anniversary is coming..and if you want you can wear this..it will look good on you..

Yours ABP..

Imlie smiled and sent him a slew of heart and kisses emojis..she couldn't wait to wear this on their wedding anniversary..so felt so grateful that life has given her second chance at love..

Ps- Hey guys..so i am thinking of writing another part..please suggest some gifts..if you can and do comment how it was..