Arylie ss- Background stories..part 11

Hey guys..so i will number the story once i finish writing all the requests..and thank you for all the comments..enjoy it and i have made a few changes..like Imlie didn't run away during Adini marriage nor she got stuck in the car.

Seeing him smile for the first time.

The Rathore's had went to the annual day function which was being held at Arvind foundation, and everyone was enjoying..more so Aryan. He had been smiling more and more after their confession.

His naughty, childish side was slowly coming out and he was starting to enjoy his life, he would irritate Arpita more, even try to prank her but she would always find the real culprit.

But things were so different when they had first met, he was the perfect model of Akkdu person..always glaring and scolding people but for the right reasons.

But she hadn't seen him smile, it was always irritation or anger whenever she had tried to defend the Tripathi's especially Aditya. But the first time he truly laughed was when she had a panic attack during Aditya and Malini's remarriage.

Anu had deliberately dragged Imlie to the mandap, she had kept all the pictures of Imlie and Aditya in the havan kund and lit the pictures.

Im- No..she tried to save it..but the pictures were already burning up.

Anu- Tch tch..tumhari yaadein bhi mene mita di mene Aditya ki life se..inn pictures ki tarah tumhara rishta bhi jaal gaya..you are just unfortunate..tum jaise illegitimate ladkiyon ke liye pyaar bana hi nahi hain.

Anu- Now enjoy my Malini getting married to Aditya..once again.

And she did, she kept on looking till the whole ceremony was over..afterwards it was picture session so she slowly walked away.

She went straight to her corner where she had lived as a servant while she was in the house..the words illegitimate and unfortunate running in her mind..slowly it was getting difficult to breathe.

Ar- Imlie..

Im-..i..i..

Ar- Hey look at me..sab theek hain..everything is okay..when it didn't work..he tried something else. I like someone..Imlie blinked..did he say he liked someone??

Im- H.hahahaa..who is that unfortunate soul..he glared at her and she stopped laughing but started again, he rolled his eyes and was leaving when she held his hand.

Im- ABP wait i am sorry..saachi batao na kaun hain.

Ar- Koi nahi hain..i just wanted to surprise you..meri liye pyaar jaise emotions ki koi value nahi hain..

Im- Hmm but what about smile..kabhi toh smile karo..aacha let me show you a video..she showed him a video of Anu with her strange hairstyle and talking nonsense.

And for the first time she saw him give a lopsided grin, which she tried to capture in the phone but he saw her,

Ar- Aise bekar videos bana kar reporting karogi..??

Im- Aare this is just a deleted bit..real interview is good i promise..waise haste hue aache lagte ho ABP. She poked him in the waist when he suddenly flinched back.

Im- Oh..is the great Aryan Singh Rathore ticklish??

Ar- Don't you dare..he backed away and started running while Imlie followed him behind.

Everyone from the staff to Narmada and Arpita were surprised to see him so carefree, she shoved him lightly into the setee and started tickling.

Ar- Hahaha..stop Imlie stop...

An- Wow.. clapping so this is how a boss and employee should behave?? Playing around??

Im- Mrs Chaturvedi..aaj ka agenda kya tha?? Aditya aur Malini ki shaadi.

Im- That is done, pictures bhi le liye hain..everyone is having food..so i guess i can behave in whichever way i like.

Adi- Kya baat hain Imlie..kuch jayada hi defend karne lagi ho Aryan ko??

Im- Ab kya kare?? Pyaar jo itna karti hun..apne toh mujhe kabhi itna defend nahi kiya..but i will defend my beloved.😎😎 chale baby..she looped her arm around his and they went away.

As they reached the buffet table Aryan started laughing out loud,

Im- What happened??

Ar- D..did you see his face..when you called my baby..aisa laga jaise Malini ne usse baby bola tha..🤣🤣🤣 that sour face..

Imlie and Aryan continued laughing as Narmada and Arpita looked on grateful that slowly but surely their Aru is starting to live his life again.

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you will love this..please do comment on it..