Arylie ss - Mrs. Rathore..part 6

Hey guys..i hope you will like this chapter thank you for all the motivation you have given me..anyways enjoy and finally the village people are developing a backbone..

Imlie was still looking at Aryan, the Tripathi's had also come to taunt Imlie..

Ap- Haan haan kar le shaadi..humare beta ka yeh haal kiya hain na tumne Imlie..Aryan bhi barbaad ho jayega..

R- Hume bikul umeed nahi thi..ki tum apni hi behen ko mental hospital bhej dogi..the Sarpanch too had reached there and he found the situation to be perfect to get Imlie, Meethi, and Satyakaam out of this village..

S- Aaj toh hum iss gaon se gandgi saaf kar de gaye..he went to grab Imlie's hand but Aryan held it a crushing hold..the Sarpanch's goons tried to attack him..but the rest of the village women shielded them..

W1- Bahut ho gaye re..Sarpanch humari betiyon ki zindagi kharab kar rakhi hain tune..

W2- Na Padhai ho paati hain inki..bas zabardasti shaadi karwa dete ho kisi se bhi..

W3- Imliya ki zindagi uss Tripathi aur tumhare gaon ke niyam ne barbaad ki..phir bhi woh baar iss gaon ko bacha rahi hain..uss kuch nahi hone degaye hum..

The Sarpanch realized he was outnumbered..the Tripathi's too slinked back to Aditya's room realizing that they cannot do anything else..

Imlie went back to her room, tired, overwhelmed..while Aryan looked on and then Meethi asked..

M- Aryan babu..Narmada ji..aur Arpita beti ko pata hain na ki aap theek hain??

Ar- Oh my god..i forgot..he speed walked to the post office and called Arpita,

Arpi- UNB..tu pagal hain kya?? Phone nahi kuch nahi..bas hume ghar wapas bhej diya.. news dekh ke kya halat ho rahi thi humari..

Ar- Sorry di..was actually yahan bahut kuch ho raha tha na..islye i forgot..waise how soon can Mom and you come here..

Arpi- Kya hua..sab theek hain na..Meethi ji..Imlie..

Ar- Woh actually..i am getting married to Imlie.. Aryan frowned as there was complete silence..

Arpi- UNB!! Itni preparation hoti hain shaadi mein..kya kaand kiya tune..

Ar- Di aise kuch nahi hua hain..aap aur Maa aao i will explain everything..

Arpi- Tu pitega mere haath se..

Ar- Kya di phone rakho aur packing karo..he sassed back..

Imlie was rubbing her neck..it still pained and she could still feel Malini's hands on her. She startled when Aryan touched her shoulder..

Ar- Sorry..i didn't mean to scare you..

Im- Aryan listen to me..yeh shaadi karni ki tumhe koi zaroorat nahi..i am sure we will find a way to keep ourselves safe here..but tumhe forcefully mujhse shaadi nahi karni chaiye..

Im- Besides..i bring bad luck wherever i go..phele Malini became my enemy..and now you get hurt some way or the other while trying to protect me..

Ar- Ho gaya speech tumhara?? Koi zabardasti nahi ho rahi hain mere saath..i genuinely wanted to get married to you..and rahi baat un Tripathi's ki they are the bad luck..they are a bunch of toxic people..

Ar- Unko tumhari success handle nahi ho rahi thi..now stop with all this nonsense..and get ready..kal Maa aur Di aa rahe hain..and then we will get married..

Im- Can ask you something??

Ar- Hmm..

Im- Will make sure all the Tripathi's especially Aditya and that Malini watch us getting married??

Ar- I am sure i can manage something😏😎😎..you get some rest..soon to be Mrs.Rathore..he winked and left while Imlie was blushing and feeling elated as well thinking about her new life..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like it..and this story will be over in next three chapters or so..