Arylie os - Not going to forgive you..

Hey guys..so this is one shot right now..i couldn't digest the fact that Imlie had forgiven the Rathore's so easily..and i know that Aryan didn't remember much about that night..but still thinking that she has some other men in her life..

Also i have made a few changes..Imlie is only 3 months pregnant here..and Malini is arrested and thrown in jail..Meethi has taken Cheeni back to Pagdandiya..and i have kept Narmada as a flipper only.

Imlie was beyond happy Malini had gone away for good..she had just woken up from her sleep because she was emotionally, physically and mentally drained..she rubbed her hand on her stomach..finally Aryan had accepted that the baby was his..she had went out to talk to her family..but they were already discussing something and she heard them..

N- Aru..are you sure ki that kid is yours??

Ar- Maa i told you na ki i remember what happened between me and Imlie..that night we saved Cheeni.

N- Haan woh baat toh theek hain..but you guys were separated for three months..what if??

Arpi- Maa kya bol rahi ho aap??

P- Haan Aunty..we all know how much Tamrinda loves Aryan..

Ne- Ee Choti..kya ho gaya hain tujhe??

N- I just want to be sure..phele hi Imlie ki zid ki wajah to save Gudiya..my son lost his child..ab kya pata woh kisi aur ke baache ko Aryan ka baacha bol rahi ho..

N- Aryan..meri baat sun ek baar hum DNA test karwa deta hain..

Ar- Maa aap kya??

N- Please beta..

Im- Maa..all of them turned around to see Imlie standing there looking angry..

Im- Aap ko saach mein lagta hain ki i am lying??

N- Imlie..yeh bas ek test hain..agar yeh Aryan ka hi baby hain..toh tujhe problem nahi honi chaiye na..

Im-(turning toward Aryan)Do you trust me??

Aryan hesitated for a moment even though he remembered that night..it was true that they had been separated for so long..what if..

Im- Alright..i will do the test..

The next few days..Imlie barely said a word to anyone..and when the test results came she called everyone in the garden..she was standing in front the bonfire place..

Ar- Imlie tumne sab ko yahan kyun bulya hain..and what are you doing??

Im- Here are the results Narmada aunty..and as for what i am doing here..i am burning away everything that is associated with you guys..

Im- Yeh saare dresses jo apne mujhe di thi Arpita ji, and yeh woh dress that i wore that day when we had reconciled she pour kerosene on them and burnt it..

Ar- Imlie..stop it..he tried to grab her hand.

Im- You have lost the right to touch me Mr.Rathore..even after knowing how much i had suffered to make you believe that Cheeku's was ours..even after being away from this house and this family for 5 years..because you sent me away when i needed you the most..

Im- You still didn't believe that this child is ours?? HOW MUCH I HAVE TO ENDURE?? EVERY SINGLE I HAVE TO PROVE MYSELF AS A WIFE, AS A LOVER..

Im- But not anymore..tumne phele hi humari saari memories to jaala di thi..sirf ek yeh cheez hi bach gayi hain..she showed brought forward the mangalsutra..

Ar- Imlie please don't..Aryan begged..

Im- There is nothing left to save Aryan..she drops the chain into fire..aaj tak i used to live for others..from today i will live for my child..

She turned around and started to leave but stopped and looked at them,

Im- Don't worry i promise i will not poison your child's mind..he will know who his father was..and who is family is..Goodbye Mr.Rathore..

Imlie left keeping her head held high..she was done being questioned by people..Narmada opened the file and cried in realization that her own insecurities..broke her son's relationship..she looked on Arpita held on a crying Aryan..and she didn't know what to do..or how to pacify him..

Ps- Hey guys..so no jhota and chappal for me..but do tell how the one shot was..and sorry for a sad ending..🙈🙊