Arylie os - I don't like you getting hurt..part 2

Hey guys..new chapter..i hope you will like it..and please give lots of comments..also Panna pari gang will also be mentioned in this..

Imlie was feeling nervous, and she was too attentive regarding her surroundings something was definitely not right in this village, they had reached a guesthouse and went inside to book a room, and manager gave them a look and it filled Imlie with disgust..

As soon as she entered the room she looked for small cameras, but thankfully there were none, she quickly messaged Aryan that she had reached, as they wanted to know more about the village they went outside to roam,

M-(whispers) Imlie yahan har koi itna paise wala kaise hain..

Im- Pata nahi..aur tumne ek cheez dekhi..yahan ladkiyan kitni kaam hain..

Imlie was looking around when she collided with an old women, she quickly grabbed her so she doesn't fall,

Im- Hume maaf kar do hume aap ko dekha nahi..

W- Koi baat nahi beti..apne Pati ke saath ho na..toh dhyan kaise hoga..she teased her..Imlie laughed and said,

Im- Yeh mera bhai hain Madhav..the women suddenly grabbed her arm tightly..

W- Kisi ko pata na chale ki yeh tumhara bhai hain..na ki tumhara Pati..yeh gaon apni ladkiyon ko sambhal ke rakhta hain..

Im- Matlab??

W- Jin ladkiyon ki shaadi nahi hoti hain ya jinke ka koi Pati ya parivaar nahi hota hain woh uss Ashram mein kaam karti hain sabki buri nazar se dur.

Imlie looked towards the ashram, and she could see girls and widowed women working there they looked around and soon found a back gate which was not guarded that much..

M- Imlie..i am not having a good feeling about this..we should have brought more people..

Im- For the first time, i am also feeling afraid but we have no choice..tumahra camera hain tumhare saath??

Madhav nodded he had brought a small portable camera with him, they had went inside, and kept themselves hidden..after few minutes of walking around seeing only rooms, they heard some noises..

At first Imlie thought it was someone in pain but soon she realized what was happening in this so called ashram..the perverted baba was forcing himself on young girls..

M- Haye bhagwan..kya kare hum..

Im- We have to go back..and before leaving she had tried carefully placed some cameras to get some proof..

They had just reached the back door when a guard saw them, both of them ran outside, towards the forest..Imlie suddenly realized she was in familiar territory but then she heard Madhav's cry..

M- Ahhh..he had twisted his ankle..

Im- Madhav!! Come on we have to go..he stood up wobbling and Imlie had no other choice she cannot let both of them captured..she kept the camera in his hand and said..

Im- Take the camera and follow this particular trail she showed him a particular trail ..you will reach the village of Pannapari and tell them she needs their help..and they will help you..

M- Imliya pagal ho gayi hain kya?? And what is Pannapari..kaun hain yeh..I am not leaving you alone..meri wajah se tujhe kuch ho gaya toh..hum sirji ko kya bole gaye..

Im- Kuch nahi hoga..abhi tum jao..hum unn guard ko distract karte hain..

Imlie ran in other direction but soon she was trapped in a net..she saw the same old women coming towards her..they let down and bind her arms behind her back,

W- Tch tch..i knew you were trouble, they way you were looking here and there..so what were you doing in the ashram and where is your friend??

Im- Like i will tell you anything 😡😡you are nothing but disgusting people..how can allow those women to violated like that..small girls even..

W- Oh please..the men pay me so much for each hour..and besides the family members are happy to get rid of the girl child..

W- Take her away..she is one exotic piece..she will fetch a mighty price..

Imlie squirmed in the guards hold and in anger he hits her with the whip, and because of that the women slaps him..

W- Pagal hain kya..agar zara bhi kharoch aayi..toh iski value kaam ho jayegi..control your anger..

As Imlie was being dragged away, she hoped that those cameras in the ashram were recording everything and that Madhav was able to get some help.

She felt really scared she didn't want anyone else to touch her only Aryan had that right and no one else..she wished and prayed that she would be able to see him again..

Ps- Hey guys..so i will bring the Paana pari gang in the next chapter..hope you enjoyed it..