Arylie os- He is our cheeku

Hey guys..so i wanted to write a oneshot where they talk about cheeku without any interruption from Jo baba or anyone from the family.

Imlie helps him find his ASR wala instinct back and i made changes since i hadn't looked at the episodes..

Aryan had looked around the house twice, and Imlie was missing she had even left her phone in the house..he sighed she can be irresponsible as hell..he went to room and took his wallet and keys when a paper fell down from the wallet.

Ar-(thinks) Yeh kisne?? He opened and he recognized Imlie's handwriting..the note said 'Look into the antique box'

Aryan frowned thinking how Imlie knew about the box, but he opened the box anyways it had a letter in it, he picked it up and opened it,

ABP.. I know by now you are worried sick that I am not the house but don't worry i am safe, i just wanted to be alone for sometime but i want you to join me..spend some time with me..just us..i am where we confessed our feelings to each other..

Love

Tumhari Jungli..

Ps- Come fast i am missing you..

Aryan chuckled his Jungli can find weird ways to irritate him always but that is why he loved her as well.

He went to the jungle where he had made the tree house, and then went inside the abandoned cottage..which had now been transformed into beautiful space, with a pillow fort.

which had now been transformed into beautiful space, with a pillow fort

Ar- Imlie?? She hugged him from behind..and he held her hand and complained..bahut pareshaan karti ho mujhe tum.

Im-(turning him around)Ab kya karu..i love irritating you..par abhi ke liye chalo andar aao..they went inside and laid down in the pillow fort..Imlie turned towards him and he too turned towards her..

Ar- Waise yeh saara arrangements itni jaldi??

Im- Well for the first time in my life i used my full name to influence someone..🤪🤪

Ar- Very nice..he smirked..

Im- ABP..I need to talk to you..about cheeku..

Ar- Imlie..

Im- No..please..do you trust me..

Ar- Yeh puchne ki zaroorat nahi hain tumhe..

Im- Okay..so during the sting operation, the reason why i didn't pick up the phone was because I was injured while I was saving Madhav and he brought painkillers and sleeping pills for me.

Ar- I know that..he told me during my investigation of him..

Im- But he also went back to his room and only came back in the morning..and i have proof of that..she sat up and he too sat up and she showed him the CCTV footage of the hotel, which showed Madhav entering and leaving Imlie's room coming back next morning.

Im- I also want you to see these test results..she gave him the file..

Ar- Are you sick?? He said suddenly panicked..

Im- No these are DNA results of Madhav and Cheeku..

Ar- What the hell Imlie..why did you do this?? I told you na i trust you😡😡

Im- It is the only way i can make you believe..open it..with shaking hands Aryan opened the file and read it..only to frown.. the Dna was negative..

Ar- How..but then..

Im- Aryan do you remember how the first doctor said i was infertile?? He nodded..But still i got pregnant..what if your tests are falsified??

Ar- Why would anyone do that??

Im- The same person who burnt our room, and the person who put the thought in your mind that Madhav..must have done something to me..

Aryan thought about everything that had happened and then only one person came to his mind..

Ar- Jo is my friend Imlie..she has done so many things to help us..

Im- I don't know ABP..but my gut says something is wrong..

Ar- I will look into it..what??he asked when she glared at him..

Im- Har cheez akele karna zaarori hain?? We are 50-50 partners remember..😒😔😔

Ar- I am sorry..

Imlie smiled as Aryan willing kept his hand on her stomach and rubbed it slightly..he was finally accepting the idea that Cheeku was his child.

Imlie turned around and picked up the small picnic basket and took out some sandwiches for them and they ate it silently, they  spent the rest of day talking to each other and discussing about what and how they wanna decorate the baby's room and other things..

Ps- I wanted a episode where they could have talked through things without emotions running high..but what to say about script writing..anyways please comment how this one shot was..