Arylie ss- Background stories..part 9

Hey guys..so this is requested by Anika_grey and I hope you will enjoy it.

Neela Mishra was a old school, traditional, and conservative women. She was taught from childhood to have no dreams of her own and that your husband and your children should be your top priority.

And she had lived up to that expectation. Her marriage to Vinod Rathore was a business deal, her father had handed over his company and so many things as dowry to Vinod.

And as with any arranged marriage at that time, they didn't talk to each other much. Vinod was busy with office and Neela was busy taking care of the household, and it was because of that her love for food related wordings grew.

Vinod didn't talk to Neela much even when they were together in the same room he was more interested in business deals..though he had provided her with everything..expect emotional support.

When Neela became pregnant, she thought that atleast then, her husband will look at her with love..but nothing things did change when Arjun was born..he was apple of Vinod and Neela's eyes..due to which he was spoiled rotten.

Arjun had immediately become jealous of Preeta when she started living with Neela after the demise of her parents, Neela tried to give both of her children equal love but for some reason she loved Preeta more.

As Arjun grew up his tantrums grew as well, Neela tried to reign him as much as possible but he was getting out of control so much so that he had even raised his hand on Neela but Preeta intervened,

P- Arjun Bhaiya!! Are you mad!! She is your mother..how dare you raise your hand on her.

Arj- Chup..ek dum chup..this is a family matter. No outsiders should intervene in this..

And everyday it was the same, Arjun drinking, partying, and doing drugs and wasting Vinod's hard earned money. And as usual Vinod would blame her,

V- Yeh sab tumhare laad pyaar ka nateeja hain..hume barbaad kar dega yeh ladka.

P- Mausaji.. isme Maasi ki kya galti hain..

V- Preeta..aaj bol diya but aagaye se jab do log baat kar rahe hain toh do not interfere. And ek baat batao tum jaise orphan se kaun shaadi karna chahega..so it will be better you focus on your life rather than ours.

So, that was the day Neela decided to get Preeta married to her childhood friend Aryan who was the son of Vinod's younger brother Armaan Rathore..who was now dead..and so both of them went to Rathore Mansion.

Neela was beyond baffled with the openness, love and peaceful atmosphere in Rathore Mansion. She had seen how much Armaan loved his wife and his family, he treated everyone with love and respect.

But she was infuriated with her shahi tukkda, marrying a naukrani aka Kachi ambiyan aka Imlie..she was so weird, so outspoken and to top it all a divorcee.

Ne- Aee laala..Ganga abhi itni bhi nahi sukhi thi ki you decided to marry a naukrani that too a girl with such a wheatish complexion..

Ar- Badi Maa..i respect you but please do not disrespect my wife like this ever again.

Both Preeta and Neela felt jealous since Imlie was given all the love,support and pampering. They were baffled by how much control Imlie had on Aryan..

Im- ABP..kaam kaam aur bas kaam..apni biwi ke liye thoda time bhi nahi nikal sakte ho. She pouted..

Ar-(sighing) Jungli.. Because of whom i got sick?? Who wanted to play in the rain?? Because of which i got sick..

Im- Haan haan theek hain..I am sorry khush..waise bhi mene socha tha tumhare saath movie dekhne jaungi..but koi nahi i will call Madhav..

Ar- Koi zaroorat nahi hain..i am coming with you. He closed his laptop and went to get ready..and Imlie smiled..using Madhav's name always worked..her ghonchu singh rathore was such a cute, jealous and grumpy man..but she loved him nonetheless.

Neela looked on she was feeling beyond jealous, that a wonen was getting so much importance and that due to Imlie, Preeta couldn't marry Aryan..she vowed she will do everything in her power to make Imlie's life a living hell.

Ps- Hey guys..hope you will like this..and i don't think another part of this is necessary..so please do comment on this..