Arylie ss- I want you back..part 11

Hey guys..so i have decided to keep the end an open ended one..it is up to your imagination..anyways please do read it..it is a request..

Aryan called Narmada and told her everything that happened and that he would be staying with Imlie for a while, she told him to take care her and bring her bahu back home soon.

Yusuf had taken Nikita back home, she was still feeling a bit guilty but the police had decided not to charge her..MJ had fled the state the moment he came to know about his son's death.

Aryan, Imlie, Satyakaam, and Vivek reached home to see a furious Parvati waiting for them..

Vi- Uh..hi Mom..

P- Hi ke baache..she picked up her heel..you guys are not that big ki tum mere se baatein hide karo..how dare you?? You didn't think of informing me that you guys were in danger??

P- And Satyaa tum?? You told me you had everything under control..

Im- Parvati aunty..please don't be mad..sab kuch itna jaldi ho gaya ki we didn't get the time to inform you..sorry..she looked at her with sad eyes..and Parvati sighed..

P- Fine..go to your everyone..take rest..Satyaa tum chalo mere saath..we need to talk about security for the girls of their NGO..

Imlie sat on her bed her arm was throbbing and the bandage was getting wet..Aryan asked about the first aid kit and she nodded towards her dresser..

Ar- Imlie..i am sorry..

Im- For what??

Ar- For forcing you to say sorry..i know that i was the one who told you to leave..but i guess i thought that you would stay back..i thought that you would stay without me asking you to stay..

Ar- And i was angry because if i hadn't sent you away..you wouldn't have lied to us..

Im- Thank you for understanding me..

He caressed her hand for a bit, she looked at him..she had just leaned to kiss when Vivek came in..

Vi- Oh my god..kya yaar..control yourself..every time..close the door if you guys are doing something..🤨🤨

Im- Are you jealous?? I told you i will find a girl for you..

Ar- What do you want Vivek..we were kind of busy..

Vi- Oh hello..meri bestie ko pareshaan mat kar.. she is not coming back with you..

Ar- And who are you to decide that??🤨🤨

Im- Aare stop it na..Vivek i will talk to you later..abhi ke liye please leave na..

Vi- Fine..close the door..

Aryan actually did close the door..Imlie laid on the bed and patted the other side of the bed..Aryan laid down next to her and then turned..he caressed her cheek and both leaned in to kiss..

It was just a sweet peck, and they continued it in between talking..and pulling each other closer..

Ar- Tum saach mein wapas nahi aa rahi ho??🥺🥺

Im- Woh i have request..she played the buttons of his shirt..i always wanted to be in a relationship..you know like girlfriend, boyfriend before getting married..so how about we get to know each other..

Ar- We are already married dear..but sure if you want that..i am totally fine with it..but are sure you wanna go the long distance relationship route??

Im- Han..and waise bhi..i don't want to see the Tripathi's as soon as i come back to Delhi..

Ar- Hmm..woh toh hain..they fell asleep in each other's arms. This was new chapter in their life..where they would get to know each other and love each other all the more..and it will help them enjoy the little feelings and little moments that you have while you are dating..

Ps- Hey guys..so this story is over as well..i hope you liked it..i will try to finish the other stories soon..please do comment..