Arylie os - Taken for granted part 3

Hey guys..i hope you will like this chapter..and thank you for all the comments..and i am thinking of rewriting Mera pyaara bodyguard as one shot..enjoy the chapter..

It has been a week and Aryan was enjoying the pampering, Imlie hadn't fought with him, she tried to understand what he said..even during lunch hours she be would with him and sometimes spoon feed him..

But he was feeling sad, because the Imlie in front of him, was not the crazy, Jungli he had fallen in love with..she had become too quiet and wouldn't even play pranks with Arpita di and his mother..which got them worried.

Arpi- Aru tune jayada toh daat diya tha na usse??

N- Aur nahi toh kya bechari baachi kaise shaant ho gayi hain..na hasti hain..na hi masti karti hain..

Arpi- Aru..koi serious baat toh nahi hain na..i heard her crying yesterday..

Ar- What!! Yeh kab hua?? And aapne mujhe bataya kyun nahi..

Arpi- Pati tu hain ki mein?? Tujhe pata hona chaiye na..iss sab ka..

Im- Uh..guys?? All three of looked at Imlie..and then got worried..she was standing there with a bag..

N- Imlie kahan jaa rahi hain tu..yeh ladka pagal hain poora iski baat ka bura mat maan..

Arpi- Haan mein aache se class lungi iski..

Im- Aare shaant..ABP tum kahe kuch bolte nahi..

Ar- Mujhe mauka milega tab na..aare iske gaon mein shaadi hain..islye jaa rahi hain..

Im-(biting her lips) ABP?? Tum bhi chalo na..tumhe bhi thoda aaram milega..Aryan was feeling happy..but this time he couldn't go because he had so many meetings tomorrow.

Ar- Imlie..woh..

Im- Aare hum bhul gaye re..tumhari bahut saari meetings hain na..aur tum humka promise karo ki..tum khana time pe khaogaye.

Ar- Promise..tum bhi apana khayal rakhna..she nodded and picked up her bag and they went outside..the driver was waiting for them.

Im- ABP??..hum bus se jaawat hain na..

Ar- Nahi bikul nahi, knowing you..you will definitely get in trouble in the bus..islye gaadi mein jao..he teased her wanting some retaliation..but she only nodded at him.

She sat in the car and went away, while he was thinking..was i too hard on her?? The whole night he wasn't able to sleep, not even when Imlie had messaged him that she had reached.

He was getting ready, but every second he would ask something from her as if she is in the room..

Ar- Ugh..mujhse nahi hoga..he called Shilpa his PA and told her to cancel his meetings for a few days..and she said okay..because she had already done the shuffling..knowing how much he really loves her..

He went downstairs and the mood in the house was sombre..the house really did look so quiet and dead without her.

Ar- Maa..mein Pagdandiya jaa raha hoon..

Arpi- YES!! Finally mere ghonchu bhai mein akal aa gayi hain..

N- Saach mein..kal hi chala jaata bechari ke saath..bada aaya meeting hain..

Ar- Kya yaar..ab toh mat daanto..i am going na..sabko bas bahu ki fikar hain..

Arpi- Aww someone is jealous...He had his breakfast and went towards Pagdandiya.. On the other hand, Imlie was actually enjoying being in Pagdandiya...

It was after such a long time that her Dadda was with her, and she smiled..seeing her mother..blushing because of something he said..

Im- Aww..you are blushing Amma..

M- Jayada hasi aa rahi hain Imliya. Jab Aryan babu aayegaye na..toh karti hoon teri shikayat..

Im- Aare hum karte hain uski shikayat..ek hafta ho gaya hain..abhi bhi Akkdu ban ke ghoom raha..saari baat maante hain. Phir bhi aise behave karta hain jaise kahin ka maharaja hain..she turned only to see him standing by the door..

Im- ABP!! 😨😨

Ps- Hey guys..so i will include a reader request of Aryan getting pampered in Pagdandiya..but i hope you liked this chapter..