Arylie ss - Mrs.Rathore...part 4

Hey guys..so sorry i wasn't able to update this ss..but my head is all jumbled up..i am feeling exhausted emotionally..anyways..i will still try and write this chapter..

Briju dragged Imlie away and tied her to a post, they looked on as his guards dragged in Aryan and Satyakaam..Aryan looked at Imlie..relieved that she was fine.

Br- Aare aao sassur ji..

S- Hum tumhare kauna sasurji nahi hain..na hi hume pasand tha ki Imliya ki shaadi tumse hone waali thi..tum ek apradhi ho..

Briju was done being insulted he punched Satyakaam in the stomach and kneeled in pain, Aryan tried to help Satyakaam..but the goons had held him tightly..

Im- BRIJU..😡😡 Dur reh unn dono se..

Br- Aare meri jaan abhi aur tadapna hain tujhe..aee maaro re iss Mr.Rathore ko..

The goons started bashing Aryan, he tried to fight back but Briju sprayed Pepper spray on his eyes the pain distracted him..Imlie tried to tug on the ropes she kept on screaming Aryan's name..

Br- BAS.. haye kitni shaanti mil rahi hain..tum dono ko aise dekh kar..but koi nahi..ab hum tumhe ek good news de rahe hain..aaj humara aur Imliya ki shaadi hain..

Im- Hum maar jayegaye but tumse shaadi nahi karegaye..

Br- Aisa kya?? Toh theek hain..Tripathi uth..hum na tujhe aazad kar de gaye..ee le bandook aur jiss ko marna chatha hain na..maar de..

Im- No.. no...stop..

Br- Jaldi kar be..time nahi humare pass..

Aditya felt elated all the beating and pain was worth it now..he pointed the gun towards Aryan..whereas Imlie kept on screaming no..but suddenly he turned and shot her Imlie..

Ar/S- IMLIE!!! Both of them ran towards her..and the goon let..

Adi- Agar woh meri nahi ho sakti toh i will make sure..woh kisi bhi na ho..

Br- Tu..he went towards him but Aditya aimed the gun at him..his goons too aimed at Aditya..when suddenly the police came in and quickly nabbed the Briju and his culprits..

On the other hand, Imlie was falling in and out of consciousness..

Im- ABP..she whispers..

Ar- I am here..don't close your eyes..

S- Aryan babu..pass mein hi hospital hain..chalo le kar chalte hain..

Aryan picked her up and left as Satyakaam followed, half way there he met Meethi who was bleeding from her head..

M- Imliya..kya hua??

S- Meethi..yeh khoon..

M- Oo Sarpanch ji gunda hume ghar nahi jaane de rahe..unse bachne ke liye..i was running and fell down..and got hurt..

Satyakaam explained everything while Aryan reached the hospital and started barking orders at the doctor, scared that something will happen to Imlie..

S- Aryan babu sab theek hoga..Aryan kept on looking at his hands that was covered in her blood..he felt like he was underwater..and he was not able to breathe..

His vision blackened and he fell down and would have almost hit his head..if Satyakaam had not caught him..the doctors took him and Meethi to be treated..and Satyakaam could only watch and do nothing..

Ps- Hey guys..so do you like the twist?? Aditya is full too mad..drama is not over..Tripathi's aane wale hain to Pagdandiya..please do comment