Arylie os- Our Love Language

Hey guys..so i had seen an article about love language, and for me Imlie's love language will be words of recognition from others or that she means something to them, and for Aryan it is more on a physical level..they way he pulls Imlie close to him..so enjoy..

Aryan was looking for Imlie, it had been two days after Purandas arrest and he went asked forgiveness from Aditya and truth be told he hated every minute of it but seeing the pride twinkling in Imlie's eyes was worth it.

He went inside their room and she was sleeping on the bed with the gossip magazine she had recently become addicted to on her lap, he picked up the magazine and looked it..he was surprised to see she was doing a quiz on finding your love language.

He couldn't believe himself when he did the test and he was surprised to see the results were pretty accurate..his was physical touch..it was always how he showed how much he cared about others.

Hugging his dad, and then his Jiju..pulling on Arpita's cheek or sometimes massaging Narmada's legs when they pained a lot..but after Arvind's death he had built up a wall..and it was only with Imlie that he had been able to manifest physical touch.

Like him always grabbing her arms in anger, and one day he was scolded for it by none other than Imlie..

Im-(pulling away from him)- Kya hain ABP..just because you are my boss iska matlab yeh ki you can grab my arms in anger whenever you like..i don't like it one bit.

And after that Aryan had kept his distance and it was after the Pagdandiya trip that Imlie had become really comfortable with his touch..he kept the magazine aside, and gently placed a kiss on forehead and put the bedsheet properly on her left.

Imlie woke up few hours later, she had enjoyed her sleep, but she frowned who put the bedsheet on her..and then realized it must be ABP..she looked at the magazine and thought about the answer..and it was okay to some extent..for her it was words of recognition.

This was something she yearned when she was married to Aditya..to be given importance..to be validated..but it was always Aditya and his problems..

While with Aryan everything was so different. She worked hard on her articles to see that rare smile and when he said that he was proud of her..it made her whole day..and nothing could wipe the smile of her face..

But she is also learning new things about her ABP..it was that no matter how rude he behaved with others and sometimes be angry with the family members..he would always put  his guard down infront of her..

She remembered how he had hugged her tightly like a little child after having a nightmare about the Purandas episode..and how sometimes all his tension would melt away when she massaged his head..

Imlie smiled thinking about him looking like a little baby while sleeping she looked at the time and frowned he must have came back from the office but why didn't he wake her up.

Not wanting to spend a minute away from him she went to search for him..and even tease him a bit for reading a gossip magazine and playing the love language quiz as well..

Ps- Hey guys..so sorry this is not dialogue centric..but please do comment how it is..