Arylie ss- Background stories..part 14 C

Hey guys..this is the sequel of Holi episode and last part of the background story..please do comment on it.

The next day when she woke up, she smiled even though she did feel a bit hurt that he had stopped her, but her respect for him increased as anyone else in his position would have taken advantage of her.

She smiled and kissed his cheek and he smiled in his sleep. She whispered in his ears..

Im- Love you Akkadbagga..she kissed his cheek again and was going to get up when he pulled her closer..

Ar- Good Morning Jungli..aur sirf cheek pe kiss se nahi chalega. She leaned down as to kiss him..but bit his neck and ran away..

Ar- Jungli!!.. He got up and smiled getting ready for the Mehendi function.

The whole time in the function, Imlie was feeling a bit shy, especially when he decided to put Mehendi on his hand as well..

Im- Mere naam kahan hain??

Ar- You find it out yourself..she looked at his hand and finally found the name Jungli..

Im- Kitne bure ho tum..jao i will make sure to write Akkadbagga on my hand..she huffed and looked away.

Ar- So cute you are..he pinched her cheeks.

After the Haldi ceremony, Imlie was excited that the next day was her wedding day..for the first time in her life she was happy to get married.

Aryan was feeling happy, he also felt grateful had the Tripathi's not let go of Imlie, he wouldn't have the beautiful gem in his life..yet he was nervous for his first night.

He had barely controlled himself during Holi..he didn't know how he will be able to control himself, he didn't want to scare her with the depth of his feelings.

As the Muharat came Aryan was getting too much excited to see Imlie, and as usual Arpita couldn't miss a chance to tease him.

Arpi- Aare UNB..shaant aa jayegi woh..

Ar- Han toh..i am cool..i am Aryan Singh Rathore..she rolled her eyes at him..and they both looked at Imlie coming downstairs with Meethi and Aparna in tow..

She sat down next to Aryan and Narmada gave her the khandani bangles..whereas Meethi gave her all the certificates and trophies she had won..which led to Neela taunting him.

Ne- Aee baasi roti..dekh to zara sab ne itne costly gifts diye hain..aur tu bas yeh..purane kagaaz and trophy de raha hain..iski keemat bas 20 rupees hogi..

She handed her 20 rupees and suddenly threw all the certificates in fire..in order to save it Imlie puts her hand into the fire..

Im- Ahhh!!

Ar- Imlie!!! He pulled her backwards..thankfully nothing had burnt but her hand..tum pagal ho kya..certificates toh mein phir se tumhare liye banwa dete.

Im- They are my life's hardwork Aryan..i couldn't let it get destroyed. Arpita gave him the burn cream and he applied it on her hand. He then turned to Badi Maa and said,

Ar- I have given you respect since the day you came here..par phir bhi aap Imlie, meri Maa ki aur meri di ki aaye din bezzati karti hain.

Ar- Islye i am asking you very nicely, to get out before i do or say something that i regert.

Ne- Theek hain jaa rahi hun..waise kaun rehna chatha hain yahan..jaap dekho Imlie ka jaap hota retha hain..kisi aur ki koi value nahi..dekh liyo Narmada..ek din yeh ladki iss parivaar ko barbaad kar degi..jaise in Tripathi's koi kiya hain.

Imlie felt sad, whatever Neela had said was true in a way..because of her Malini became bad..and Aditya and his family is slowly becoming estranged..and Aryan had to face nothing but trouble..she slowly backed away while others were watching Neela leave but Aryan had seen her leave..and he followed her.

Ar- Imlie wait kahan jaa rahi ho..

Im- I am sorry..i thought i was ready..but i am not i cannot marry you..i cannot destroy your family and your life..i am sorry.

Ar- What..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like the transition..and do you think..Aryan will convince her to get married to him..please do comment..