Arylie ts- Your happiness matters to me..part 4

Hey guys..i hope you will like it..and thank you so much for all the comments and i have a happy twist in the end as well.

Imlie blinked did he really say what she thought he said?? Tucking her pallu she went towards the bed, it would seem that she didn't hear what he had said but suddenly she picked up the pillow and started hitting him.

Ar- Oww Jungli stop..

Im- Tum ek number ke ghonchu, idiot, emotional sickness ke mareez..she huffed and Aryan rubbed his arm.

Im- Bahar jo itna boldly bol rahe ki you will not divorce me..abhi kyun bol??

Ar- Because i cannot give you what you want..

Im- But you have already given me what i want, your trust, you love me, you are happy with my little victories..you motivate me to be better..and she gave him the pamphlet..

Im- Tumne bola tha..we can also adopt if i want..wohi mein bhi tumhe bol rahi hun..if you want we will adopt a baby..nahi toh we are enough for each other.

Im- I am sorry again from hiding it from you. I knew you would feel guilty..she rubbed his arms a bit feeling guilty that she had hit him when suddenly she felt a tear drop on her hand, she looked up to see him teary eyed.

Im- ABP..he hugged her tightly..now that he knew the truth he was so scared that Imlie might change her mind any minute.

It took him almost a week to believe that Imlie wouldn't leave him. But he was sad that his mother's behavior had changed so much towards Imlie.

She would taunt her that Imlie is the reason why everything bad was happening with them, especially Aryan and that was the last straw.

He asked Imlie to pack a few things, at first she was confused and then she was surprised as well when Aryan said that they are leaving the house.

N- Yeh dekhna baaki tha..Ab toh khush hain tu Imlie..meri family barbaad kar di na.

Ne- Haye Ganga Maiya..ab rone se kya?? Jab bol tha ki yeh ladki theek nahi hain..

Ar- Bas kijye Badi Maa..kahan se lekar aati hain aap itna zeher?? Imlie ne kabhi bhi aapki disrespect nahi ki..toh aap kyun uski disrespect karti hain.

Ar- Imlie na sahi toh mere baare mein hi soch leti..apna beta jaise maanti hain..toh why are you hell bent on destroying my life??

Ar- Aur Maa aap.. ab toh mujhe aise lagta hain ki Papa, Jiju ke saath saath i have lost you as well.

Ar- Ab mein iss ghar mein tabhi wapas aaunga jab aap meri aur Imlie ki respect karegi..Chalo Imlie.

They left and only Arpita bid them goodbye, Imlie was so surprised seeing a beautiful yet quaint small villa which Aryan had brought for them, yet she was also feeling sad for him..he had never been away from his family.

Im- ABP..why did you decide to leave?? I am used to the taunts na..

Ar- But i am not. I don't like when someone disrespects you..no matter who it is. And frankly speaking i am tired Imlie..roz roz ka jhagada, taunts..it is just too much.

The next Imlie and Aryan had gone to the orphanage run by Arvind foundation, they had decided to adopt a child, they looked around children playing, laughing and giggling.

After a while they saw a small girl who was sitting all alone on the swing..no one to play with they went towards..

Ar- Hey dear..she looked down quickly..

W- Sir..she hasn't spoken much..since she came here.

Im- Mein aapko jhula jhulau..the little girl nodded without looking at them. At first she was silent but then she started giggling as well.

After playing on the swing she went towards the slope and pointed towards it..Imlie laughed as Aryan picked her up and climbed the ladder and slides down carefully with her in his lap.

She clapped and giggled everytime they did that..and much to their surprise and happiness her first words were..

G- Dadaa..she said hiding her face in his jacket.

They knew that she was the perfect one for them..there little princess..and they named her Pari..

Present

Aryan came back and laid his head on Imlie's lap..she rubbed his head a bit..he looked so peaceful but she knew that this news will make more than happy..

Im- ABP..i have some good news..

Ar- What is it??

Im- I went to the doctor today..and before you panick..i am totally fine..and not only that..your treatment is successful because i am pregnant..she kept his hand on her stomach..

Ar- R..really 🥺🥺

Im- Yep..although i want it to be a little boy..koi meri team mein bhi ho..she pouted.

Aryan hugged her, he couldn't believe that the treatment was a success, with the doctor's and Imlie's motivation he had started his treatment..there was a period of irritation and mood swings due to the medication but Imlie handled it perfectly..he thanked the lord..that finally his family was complete..

Ps- Hey guys..sorry it became quite cheesy..and also i didn't want to include more of Narmada and Neela..so please do comment on how it was..