Arylie ss- Chori Chori Chupke Chupke..part 12

Hey guys..this is the last chapter the ss..i will start drafting other stories and mind you those will be sad ones..anyways enjoy..and please do comment..

Imlie got up stretched herself like a little cat and Aryan groaned missing her warmth..and pulled her close..

Ar- Where are you going?? Aaj hamare off hain..

Im-😲😲😲 she touched his forehead and looked around his head for injuries..

Ar- Jungli kya kar rahi ho..

Im- Checking to see ki tumhe chot toh nahi lagi na..tumhe kaam karne ka dil nahi kar raha??

Ar- Jungli..aaj Sunday hain..office band hota hain..so shut up and lie down next to me..Imlie had just laid down when Arpita and Narmada walked in teasing..

Arpi- Maa dekho aap saare ghar mein dhoond rahi hain..yeh janab yahan hain..

Both of them sprang up and Imlie blushed ten shades of red while Aryan just glared at them..

N- Good Morning guys..hope we didn't disturb you..

Im/Ar- Maa/Kaki Maa!!

Arpi- Aacha suno hum soch rahe ki kyun hum Picnic pe chale..

Im- Aare wow really..par kahan jaaye?? I mean aaj kal ke parks bhi itne overcrowded hain..

Arpi- Woh Arvind ka ek purana farmhouse..humne rent pe de rakha hain..ek old couple ko but i keep visiting there time to time..

Ar- Aap log jao i am not interested..he left..before he could see Arpita's sad expression..

Im- Di aap tayaari karo..i will make sure he comes with us..

N- Thank you beta 😊

Im- Thank you mat boliye na Kaki Maa..mein beti jaisi hun na..

N- Woh toh hain..but bahut jaldi bahu bhi ban jayegi..aache se practice kar..to control your husband..

Both mother and daughter left..after teasing Imlie..she took a bath and changed her clothes..she understood Aryan's reservations..but she also didn't want Arpita di to be sad..

She was going to the library when her phone started ringing it was none other than Aparna..she rolled her eyes and switched off her phone..

Im-(thinks)I am so over the drama..

She went to the library where she heard Aryan talking on the phone..

Ar- Mujhe Tripathi niwas ki new deed pe Imlie ka naam chaiye..and i want that papers ASAP..

Im- ABP..she went inside..and he cuts the call..

Ar- Woh actually..

Im- No..

Ar- Matlab??

Im- Matlab i don't want to own Tripathi niwas..let Malini it buy it for them..let her solve their problems..kyunki agar if i own the house..they will destroy our peace of mind..and they will always come and go from here..

Im- This is my home..you are my sanctuary..and i don't want you to always live in tension or always trying to solve their problems..please..

Ar- Okay..as you wish..

Im- There is something else..

Ar- Imlie i am not going for the picnic..

Im- ABP..mere liye nahi toh Di ke liye sahi..she is trying so hard to move on..to be happy..and she cannot do it..without you..it will be a nice change for us as well..please..

Ar- Fine..she hugged all excited..she kissed his cheek and quickly said a I love you and ran away..while he stood there with shocked face..

Ar-(thinks) This girl always has to one up me..he smiled but then schooled his expression..he had work to do..

In the Police Station

Malini was beyond happy finally the Tripathi's illusion regarding Imlie broke..everyone was pissed off with her..while she had not only brought the house for them..she had also managed to get Aditya out of Jail..

The Tripathi's were staying at Anu's house until the deed was fully in Malini's name..they were going back home in different cars..when the car in which Aditya, Malini and Anu was suddenly rammed over by a truck..

Malini was going in and out of consciousness..she tried to look around for her Mom and Aditya but couldn't find them..whereas Aditya was being dragged away by someone..

M-(thinks)One down..two to go..

Ps- Hey guys..so how was the twist?? And did you like the Arylie moment..please do comment..and yes..this will be continued in another storyline..