Arylie ss- Background stories..part 5C

Hey guys thank you for liking the previous part..i hope you will like this part as well, Aryan trying to mano her cute wifey..please do comment on it. And please do check the message board it is very important.

It has been one week since Imlie had been avoiding Aryan, the words running in loop in her mind. Though it was true, if she hadn't been forced to marry Aditya.

She would have never been to Delhi, and would have never met Aryan. Her heart thudded in jealousy thinking Aryan being with some other girl.

On the other hand Aryan was getting irritated, Imlie was avoiding him and he had tried everything to mano her. He didn't fight with her also but still she didn't talk to him.

The next day Imlie was stabbing the pancakes that Sundar had made for her, they were sitting in the garden and eating it and she was eating imagining it as Aryan's face.

S- Chipkali..kya hua tere ko?? Humara khana itna bura hain kya..??

Im- Nahi..par hum iss waqt bahut gusse mein hain..uu Akkadbagga ke wajah se..and she told him about their conversation she had overheard.

Sundar was laughing clutching his stomach, he controlled himself when he saw Imlie's glare..

S- Aare Chipkali..puri baat toh sun hi nahi tune..but i will not tell you..tum dono ghonchus apni problem khud solve karo..

Im- Aare par..he left as he was getting late for his internship..and Imlie went to office where Shilpi told her that Aryan was calling her to his cabin.

Im- Ab kya chaiye uu Akkadbagga ko..she entered the room after knocking..she was not looking at Aryan directly.

Ar- Imlie..mujhe baat karni hain tumse..why are you avoiding me?? Kabse tumhe sab kuch explain karne ki koshish kar raha hun and tum mujhse baat hi nahi kar rahi ho.

Im- Aise kuch nahi hain..hum busy the..she tried to leave but he pulled her closer..Imlie looked towards the window but the blinds were closed.

Ar- Kya hua hain.. Junglee..

Im- Tumhe kyun fark padh raha hain..waise bhi you would have married a high class girl na..aur mili mein..she pouted

Aryan was confused but then he too started laughing and pinched her cheeks.

Ar- Oh ho Junglee iss wajah se tum naraz ho..come here he pulled her towards the sofa and made her sit on it..Ab poori baat suno..what i was telling Sundar was that ki if i hadn't met you i might have married a hifi girl. She glared at him.

Ar- But ab jab mujhe tum mil gayi ho..toh i don't want anyone else.

Im- Oh i feel so stupid now.

Ar- It is not stupid Imlie..you are just protective of our relationship.

She stood up and he too stood up and they hugged each other tightly.

Few weeks later, with the help of the experience from the internship, Sundar was able to get a job in a famous pastry shop.

Ar- Congratulations. Sundar..

S- Aare this is all because of you, thank you so much for believing in me.

Im- Aur mere thank you kahan hain?? I was the one na who tasted your dishes. She said keeping her hands on her hips.

S- Han han Chipkali thank you to you too.

Arpi- Congratulations Sundar ji..Arpita kissed her cheek and Aryan made an annoyed face..

Arpi- Jayada muh na bana UNB..hum bhi toh PDA dekhte hain..aapko pata hain Sundar ji..ek minute nahi reh pata Imlie ke bina.

Arpi- Imlie office se jaldi aati hain toh 15 min baad yeh aa jaata hain. Breakfast table pe peeche peeche aata hain iske..

S- Imlie kaunsi kaam hain..jab dekho ABP yeh, Aryan woh..

Im- Ee bandar chup kar..

Ar- Di..bas ho gaya na..he glared and she showed him her tongue..

Two weeks Arpita and Sundar's wedding date was fixed, but in came Sundar's mother to create more trouble for the Rathore's and also to get some dowry from them if Sundar and Arpita do get married.

Ps- Hey guys..so sorry i know it didn't have much of Imlie and Aryan in the chapter..and i will write one or two chapters for this background story..and please do comment how this part was.