Arylie ts- Entwined threads..Epilogue

Hey guys..so this is the last part, i hope you will like..and will start writing more parts of Tum bin as well..but please i need your comments.

Aryan and Imlie kept on looking at each other, her kurti had become like a second skin, he tried to pull her close but the cord was coming in between.

Im- You have to cut the cord Aryan.

Ar- I am afraid..agar mene yeh thread khol diya toh i will lose you.

Im- You won't..even if i am not infront of you..i am here. She touched his chest pointing towards his heart.

Ar- But i want you here..5 saal ho gaye hain..koi baat nahi karta hain sahi hain. Tumhare bin kuch kaam karne ka maan nahi karta hain.

Ar- Tumhare bina sab adhura lagta hain. He hugged her and then slowly opened the thread, he slowly rubbed her wrist it had become red due to chaffing.

He slowly glided his hand under her kurti and removed it and slowly one by one all her clothes were removed..they hugged each other finally feeling like one..

Hands were roaming around trying to learn each other again, he leaned down and kissed her slowly but it became more passionate as the seconds ticked away.

After an hour and wasting half the water they came outside the shower and dried themselves..Imlie was going back to her room but Aryan stopped him,

Ar- Stay na please. She nodded and laid on the bed and he laid next to her.

Ar- I am sorry. Even if i hadn't known the truth..i should have come to get you back. He was rubbing his hands on her thighs..pulling her closer he twined his legs with him.

Im- I am sorry too..meri hamesha durse ki problem solve karne ki aadat ki wajah se we lost our son.

Ar- Did you know sometimes i had dreamt of three of us together..playing, going out..

Im- Maybe we can still have that..she wiped away his tears and he smiled in surprise.

Ar- You mean that..

Im- Yes..tumhare samne i will always lose..i won't leave..but we need to start afresh..sab kuch phir se..we need to work out our issues.

For the first time they had slept peacefully because they were in each other's arms. In the morning it was Cheeni who found them together and she was beyond happy that her plan was successful.

Her acceptance had changed something in Aryan, he had become more flirty and would tease her sometimes in front of others as well.

N- Imlie..Cheeni kab tak yahan rehayegi..

Im- Matlab??

N- She is not your kid na..you can send her back to Meethi.

(So i have kept Narmada her flipper self..)

Ar- Maa aap yeh kya bol rahi hain??

N- Tu chup reh Aryan..jaise pechle 5 saal hain..

Im- Maa!! Aapko ho kya gaya hain?? Aap mujhse naraz hain woh theek hain but don't speak to Aryan like that.

Im- Aur rahi baat Cheeni she is not going anywhere. She is my daughter.

N- Then maybe you should leave with her as well.

Im- I will if Aryan says..

Everyone looked at him but they were even more surprised when he said that he will be leaving with Imlie.

Im- ABP..kya bol rahe ho..

Ar- This is my way of making up to you, i cannot and will not stay without you anymore.

N- Fine then you can leave as well.

Imlie looked on as none of them said a thing, even Arpita di and Sundar remained silent they didn't even care about him anymore?? Maybe it is right that they are leaving.

Aryan felt happy, the house didn't feel like home since Imlie left, and now he has a chance to make it his own little family and live in a place where there isn't constant fights, or stupid misunderstandings..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like it...please do comment on it..i know it is bit sad but atleast Arylie are together.