Arylie ss- I want you back..part 4

Hey guys..new chapter hope you will like it..in this chapter a bit more flashback on how Satyakaam knows Parvati..

Imlie was helping all the media team who had came to cover the event..they were all excited to get pictures, teasers of the wedding function..since it was an inter-religious marriage..she looked at her phone..Satyakaam was calling her..

S- Imliya..kaisi hain.

Im- Hum aapse bahut naraz hain..aap aur Amma kyun nahi aaye yahan..aaj shaadi hain Nikita ki..

S- I am sorry baacha..but un ladkiyon ka khayal rakhna hain..hum jo NGO chalta hain..thanks to Parvati ji..unhe college mein padhne ka mauka milta hain..

S- I didn't even know that she was my college senior, she had seen my protests and contacted me. She helped me set up the NGO..

Im- I know she is awesome..i got a new job because of her..and i loving every second of it..

S- Unko bata dena ki hum nahi aa payegaye..

Im- Nahi nahi..aap yeh baat khud batane waale hain unhe..bye Dadda..she quickly cuts the call..laughing..she had just turned around when she saw three people coming inside..whom she thought she would never see again in her life..

She quickly hides behind a pillar as she saw Narmada hug Parvati..Aryan and Arpita took Parvati's blessing..

P- Kaise hain tu Aru..i am so sorry about your loss..

Ar- I don't want to talk about her..and that too on such a happy occasion..

Im-(thinks) I guess you hate me now ABP..she was startled when Vivek patted her shoulder..

Vi- Why are you hiding here?? Chal Mom ki best friend se milte hain..

Im-(grabbing his arm) Wait..please..i don't want to meet them..she hands him a walkie talkie and said..if you need help just ask me on this..but i will not come downstairs..

Vi- Are you mad..shaadi shuru hone waali hain..kya hua hain??

Im- Just please..Vivek..he looked on as Imlie was shaking like a leaf..she quickly left from there..

Vi- Women..mein kabhi samjh hi nahi paunga inko..

Vivek went and said hi to the Rathore's..and damn he could see how depressed Aryan actually was he was in half a mind to talk to him after the wedding when Nikita pulled him aside..

Vi- Ab kya kiya tune??

Ni- Yaar big problem..i have lost my engagement ring..

Vi- Yaar teri shaadi hain aaj..you are not a kid anymore..kahan rakhi thi ring tune..

Ni- Room mein hi thi..i was putting on some jewelry..

Vi- Don't panic i will ask Imlie to find it..she is upstairs..god knows doing what..

Imlie had already checked the arrangements twice when Vivek told him about the ring, she went inside the room and was searching when suddenly Aryan entered the room he was doing something on his phone..

Ar-(glaring)Oh God..why can't i forget her..kyun aa jaati ho baar baar mein khayalo mein..meri peecha chod do..

Ar- Waise toh itni jaldi chali gayi thi..ab kya hua hain..he suddenly grabbed her hand..and then he finally realized that she was here..

Ar- Im..imlie?? He hugged her suddenly..i knew it Tum zinda ho..i knew it..

Vi- Uh..Imlie..what is happening here?? He had came upstairs to help Imlie search for the ring.

Im- Vivek..i found the ring..she gave it to him..go i will join you later..he left and for the first time..Imlie looked at Aryan properly..he seemed have lost so much weight..dark circles under his eyes..but she was still not ready to confront her feelings..

Im- I have to go..

Ar- Yes..run away from your problems all the time..

Im- Last i remember you told me to leave..so don't you dare blame me for your state..tum mujhe bolte the na..ki i am mahaan..but it was you who was acting like a self sacrificing person..and i was done being with people who didn't want me..

Im- Now i have better things to do then fight with you..she went away..feeling part furious..and part sad that he would speak so rudely to her..

Ps- Hey guys..do you love this angst filled chapter..please do comment..