Arylie os- Mujhe Kissi chaiye..part 3

Hey guys..so three things, first please check the message board i have asked a question there yesterday..second please give me suggestions for the story entwined threads..and third please complete the target of Broken Trust..

Narmada had seen weird things happening in her home when Arvind was alive, but after his death both Arpita and Aryan had became like robots..without any emotions.

That is until Imlie came there was laughter in the house, naughtiness of Arpita had returned..so didn't find it weird to see Aryan dragging Imlie back to their room while she quickly said a goodnight to her.

As Aryan closed the door Imlie laid down the bed giggling..turns out ABP can be jealous..

Im-(getting up) So Mr.Rathore how did you like my performance..

Ar-(leaning towards her)Bahut hi sexy tha..but i didn't like how others were enjoying it..he grabbed her legs and pulled her closer..they both were kneeling on the bed..

Im- Ab tum nahi aaye mere saath..so i danced alone it is not my fault others enjoyed it..she quickly got up from the bed and Aryan followed her to the dressing table.

Ar- Tumhe nahi lagta tum jayada hi naughty ho rahi ho..he said it while he moved his fingers on her body..lingering near her the underside of her breasts.

Im- Kya kar lo gaye tum?? She challenged him.

Ar- Imlie did you forget whom you are challenging??

He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him, gently laying her on the bed..he started kissing her missing purposely avoiding her lips..

Im- ABP..i want my kiss..nahi toh i will elbow you..

Ar- But i am not interested in kissing you..he laid down..and she looked at him in shock.

She stood up suddenly and pillow at him..

Im- I hate you..tum bahut bure..it is my fault that i thought you wanted me..thank you for breaking my delusion..she rubbed her tears away and ran into the bathroom.

Aryan followed her, he didn't mean to make her cry..he was just teasing her..he knocked on the door but she didn't reply..

Ar- Junglee..i am sorry..i didn't mean to make you cry..please maaf kar do mujhe.

Imlie on the other hand was trying so hard to control her laughter, she came outside looking serious while Aryan had a panicked face..because of which she couldn't control her laughter anymore.

Im- Hahahahaa..ABP..

Ar- This is not fair yaar..i was so scared..he turned to leave..

Im-(grabbing his arm)Sorry sorry..😅😅

Im- Aryan i really do want you to kiss me and it is not because of these ladies..i truly do want you..

He nodded absent-mindedly and leaned down to kiss her..he pecked her for few seconds and then kissed her sweetly..his hands roamed on her body and putting it around his neck.

Picking her up again he took to bed, when they needed some respite he would attack her neck..and he bit her a few times..so much so that Imlie kept a new nickname for him.

Im- Vampire Rathore..😏😏

Present

Imlie looked herself at the mirror the hickies were covered..and she looked at her dress it was beautiful blue lace dress that Aryan had brought for her..but then she quickly thought of something..

Aryan was beyond bored and irritated, why the hell his di would invite these ladies here..all them giving him flirty looks..

Arpi- Le lo aa gayi Imlie..aww you are looking so beautiful..

Im- Thank you di..ABP ki taste hain hi itni aachi..she gave him a flying kiss..and his eyes widened..

B- Imlie..yeh tumhare neck pe bruises hain kya..

Im-(looking coy) Kya Bhumi ji..like you don't know..yeh sab ABP ki shaitani..ab he cannot stay far away from his wife..right Aryan..

Ar- I have to go to office..enjoy guys.

Imlie and Arpita had a gala time irritating and mocking the ladies..earlier Imlie had wiped off the makeup because she didn't want to hide the hickies..because it was a sign of how much her ABP loved her..

It is different thing that he will definitely scold her later on tonight for the stunt she just pulled..but she was looking forward to the promise he had made of finding more new spaces for more hickies..

Ps- Hey guys..so this is done now..hope you enjoyed it..can you imagine the panicked look on Aryan's face when Imlie went crying away..please do comment.