Arylie ss - Udhar rahi Series..part 3b

Hey guys..so you can assume that the series is ended..until i get more dialogues where he said tessri baat udhaar rahi...thank you for the comments.

Imlie was pacing in the room, she was feeling uncomfortable wearing his jacket..she didn't want anyone to see her and make assumptions..she quickly opened the door when Aryan knocked on it.

Im- ABP..tum kapde lene gaye the..ya banwane..she looked at the different dresses in the hanger..uh..

Im- ABP..did you buy designer clothes for me..haye Sita Maiya..hum karze mein dub jayegaye..she was acting like a drama queen.

Ar- Enough!! Keep quiet finger on your lips..he ordered..and she nodded like a little child..

Ar- Yeh designer kapde nahi hain..office mein rehthe hain yeh kapde..when you guys have to go undercover for few days..so select whatever dress you want.

Im- nodding her head..

Ar- (rolling his eyes) You can speak now..he was going when she called out.

Im- ABP..wait tumhara jacket..she removed it carefully and handed it over..and teased him..waise toh bolte ho ki hum dost nahi hain..but harkatein waise hi karte ho..

Ar- Jungli..jaldi bahar aao you have work to do..she mock saluted him..

Anu was checking the decorations for the marriage, even though she wasn't happy that Malini was getting married to the idiot..but she couldn't do anything now.

She saw Aryan standing and talking with his employees..but Imlie was no where to be seen..so she decided to taunt him..

An- Mr.Rathore aap toh mujhe professionalism sikha rahe the..but aapki employee hi gayab hain..subah se where is she?? Han bechari ro rahi hogi side mein kahin..before Aryan can reply they heard Imlie's voice..

Im- Aww English Madam..you care for me..they both turned around..and Aryan was looking at her completely mesmerized..she looked so elegant in the green suit.

she looked so elegant in the green suit

Im- And waise bhi..meri half sister ki shaadi hain again..why would I cry..

An- Sure sure..she sneered at her and left..while Imlie looked at Aryan with a smile.

Im- ABP..hum kaise lag rahe hain..she patted down her suit..

Ar- Beautiful..he whispered and Imlie eyes widened in surprise..

Im- Hum aate hain..she went away completely flustered..while he shook his head at his own chessiness.

Aditya thought that Imlie would be sad but she was enjoying with her colleagues and taking selfies..as the marriage was going to start he decided to taunt her again..

Adi- Imlie..tumhe bahut jaldi move on karti ho na..toh tum bhi shaadi yahan hi karo..

Im- Aare aise kaise..i need to know Mr.Rathore ki history na..and some time as a couple bhi spend karna hain mujhe unke saath..

Ar- Excuse me?? What are you saying??

Im- Aare ABP..why hide that we are couple..waise bhi inka dimaag mein we are already na couple..

An- Chalo Aditya..time ho gaya hain..Aditya glared at her and left..the whole time he was glaring at him..while she just rolled her eyes..

Finally the wedding was over and Anu was giving return gifts to the guests, and she gave Imlie all the gifts, photos, and sarees Aditya had gifted her..

An- Aditya ko isski zaroorat nahi hain ab..

Im- Aare toh hum bhi nahi hain..she walked towards the hawan kund and dumped all of in it..and poured oil on it..and burnt it.

Im- Finally Good Riddance..

Adi- Tumne kabhi humse pyaar kiya tha ya woh sab ek natak tha..

Im- Three things Mr.Tripathi..pheli aapko pyaar ka matlab nahi pata hain..it means trusting your partner, sacrificing for your partner..being happy and sad with them..

Im- Dursi baat mere struggles pe question tab kijye ga jab khud kisi cheez ke liye struggle karna sikhe aap..aur tessri baat..

Ar- Udhaar rahi.. i think tamasha khatam ho gaya hain..aapko photos and video bahut jald mil jayega..you guys can leave..he said to his colleagues..

Aditya looked on as Imlie and Aryan went away..he was pissed off..here his life was destroyed and she was smiling..he will make sure to destroy this relationship...no matter what it takes..

Ps- Hey so this is the end for now..if i find or remember dialogues of udhaar rahi i will write on it..but do tell how it was..and did you like the difference..