Arylie ss - You are not my Aryan part 6

Hey guys..so is here is the next part..thank you so much for all the suggestions, comments and love you have given this story.. i don't know when i will be able to write another chapter..maybe i will not write it at all..

Aryan had some good luck, because most of the goons were drunk and fallen asleep and he had fought few who had tried to stop him, he had managed to leave cradling his paining hand..he was cradling it and walking on the road, still confused and agitated from the drugs.

Ar-(think) I have to reach home..somehow..that man..i will not let him harm my family or Imlie..he was walking when he felt slightly dizzy and fell on the road..he was going in and out of consciousness..when he saw a car coming towards him..as he fell into darkness.

Ahaan punched the goon in his face, and he fell down. The other goons were trembling in fear,

Ah- Itna saare log hote hue bhi..woh ek insaan yahan se chala gaya..islye paise de raha hoon mein tumhe??

Ah-(grabbing the goon) Find him, nahi toh mein tumhari life maut se bekaar kar dunga..he left from there, pissed off and irritated..

Imlie was dry blowing her hair but she kept remembering whatever has happened since the last few days, especially after he had came back from Bombay..he was behaving so weird and different.

The warmth in his eyes was missing, and the way he just said I Love you..and didn't tease her at all..but most of all, he had stopped saying..tessri baat udhar rahi..

Im-(thinks)Kya Imlie..he must be still tired and stressed from whatever happened in Bombay..kuch bhi sochti hain..she suddenly got startled when someone hugged her from behind.

Ar- Sorry..kuch zaarori kaam tha..islye i had to go..he was moving his hands on her waist and tried kissing her shoulder..Imlie didn't know why but she started feeling uncomfortable..like there is something wrong with his touch..

N- Imlie!!

Im- Maa..she and Aryan separated..while Narmada looked embarrassed..

N- I am sorry dear..

Ar- Ab sorry bol ke kya fayada..saara mood kharab kar diya. Both women looked at him shocked, Aryan had never back answered her like that..he left shaking his head..while Narmada left feeling bad.

This happened a few times, sometimes it was Narmada who interrupted them or sometimes it Arpita..and one day he had actually shouted at them,

Ar- Bas!! Iss ghar mein aur kitne log hain...to do your work..jab dekho Imlie Imlie!!

Im- ABP kya bole jaa rahe ho..

Ar- Bas!! Imlie..bahut ho gaya tumhare..bas karo ab se mujhe inn ajeeb ajeeb nickname se mat bulna..mere naam Aryan hain..

Ar- And aap dono please stop disturbing me..nahi toh it will be best that i leave this house and take Imlie with me.

Im- Aryan!! Shant ho jao..kya hua hain..why are you behaving like this..

Ar- Because tumhare pass time nahi hain mere liye..kabhi office, kabhi ghar ka kaam, kabhi padai..i am your husband..meri koi value hain ya nahi tumhare life mein. He shook his head and left.

Imlie looked so shocked, she knows that she had been busy..but she never knew that she had been neglecting him..maybe she should have seen this..but she was determined to find out what he really felt..and try to understand why he is behaving like that.

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you will like it..and comment on it..