Arylie os- I am proud of you..

Hey guys..so this is the alternative version of the episode when Aryan made Imlie CEO of Bhaskar times, i didn't think it was right..not only from the business point of view but also it fueled unnecessary rumors..

Ar- Theek hain i will rest if Imlie becomes a CEO for the day..

N- Imlie you CEO??

Arpi- Oh my god..this is so awesome..

Im- Nahi..i will not become the CEO..it is so wrong..this is your business ABP..and i don't want to cause any problems..

Ar- And here i thought that you would not back down from a challenge..

Im- ABP..try to understand..you making me the CEO will only fuel the rumors that you always favor me..i will help the Editor in managing the office but other than that..nothing else.

N- Aru..Imlie say right..

Arpi- UNB..Imlie theek keh rahi hain..she can help the Editor today..i am sure she will do a fine job..

Aryan relented and Imlie went to the office, and as usual when everyone knew that Aryan was not coming so everyone didn't take their work seriously..

The interns were chit-chatting and wasting the time, and even asking the Editor to give them half day, Imlie was beyond fed up..

Im- Enough!! Ho kya raha hain yeh sab..just because Aryan sir leave pe hain..you guys are behaving like this?? Jab sir hote hain toh koi kuch nahi bolta hain..aur ab yeh sab..

W- Tumhe kyun itni problem ho rahi hain..

Im- Kyunki tumhara iss chit-chat ki wajah se mera time waste ho raha hain..and because i respect Sir and i don't want his business to be affected because you idiots don't want to work.

Edi- What is happening here?? Mein jayada strict nahi hun doesn't mean i will not scold you guys..so get back to work now..

It was almost two hours and Imlie had helped the Editor correct almost all the assignments

Im-(sigh)It is like they are taking out there anger on me..

Edi- It is fine Imlie..aagaye i will handle it she looked at her phone and sighed it was ringing continuously for the past two hours and the caller was Aparna..

Im- Sir..kya Aditya ke saath kuch hua hain kya?? Unki Maa mujhe hi call pe call kar rahi hain..

Edi- No idea..

15 calls later Imlie was fed up, so she called Aryan,

Im- ABP..will you be angry if i went to Tripathi niwas?? Just for few minutes??

Ar- Imlie it is your life..why are you asking me permission??

Im- Because i know you don't like me going to Tripathi niwas yet you don't say anything..i just feel something weird is going on there today..

Ar- Should i come there??

Im- Nahi..tumhari tabiyat bhi kharab hain..i will handle them..i just needed to hear your voice..it gave me immense strength..i will see you in the evening..

Imlie had reached the Tripathi niwas and she heard the screeching tone of Malini begging them to come to her home..

Im- Maa??

Ap- Imlie kahan thi tu?? Tere kaam itna important ho gaya hain..ki tu hume bhul gayi??

Adi- Maa ab aap bhar walo ke samane ghar ki baatein discuss karegi..

Im- Yeh parivaar humara bhi hain Mr.Tripathi..

Adi- Oh for gods sake..he held her hand and dragged her outside while everyone follows them mute..he pushed her outside and she fell..

Adi- Hum tumhare aage haath jodh rahe hain..aage se yahan mat aana tum..tumhari shakal dekhna bhi hume bardast nahi hota hain..

Adi- Yeh humara family matter hain..tum iss ghar ki kuch nahi lagti ho..

Imlie stood up and looked on as everyone looked at her with pity, yet they never said anything..Aparna tried to come forward to console her but this time she backed away..

She went straight to Rathore Mansion, she quickly said hi to Narmada and Arpita and went to her room, after changing her dress she was standing by the window when Aryan came there..

Ar- Imlie..she looked at him for a second..and ran and hugged him..and cried..

Aryan was surprised, he hated when she cried so he held her tightly..and slowly she stopped crying..

Ar- Kya hua?? Did the Tripathi's say something to you??

Im- It was the same old thing..but today i realized that they would never stand up for me..i am just their problem solver..and accha hua tum nahi aaye wahan..

Ar-(wiping the tears) I wanna say something..i am so proud of you today..tumne aaj Bhaskar times aache sambhal liye and you didn't give unnecessary importance to the Tripathi's also..

Imlie smiled a full smile..she felt her spirits lifted and she felt good to be wanted and appreciated and she decided that she would focus on moving on in her life..the Tripathi's can go to hell and they can solve their problems on their own..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you love this chapter..and how do feel seeing Imlie realize how toxic the Tripathi's were..