Arylie ts- You will never be alone part 2

Hey guys..so here is the next chapter..hope you will enjoy it..and please do comment lots..

Imlie looked at Tripathi's surprised face and happy faces of the Rathore's and Aditya's glaring face,

Adi- So i was right all along..

Im- Yes..kuch baatein aaj clear kar deti hun..First, thank you ki you gave me the push to move on in life and actually find someone else..

Im- Second, why is everyone surprised?? Jab se Aditya ne bola tha ki me and Aryan are together sab ne maan liya tha..ab kyun itna surprised face..are feeling jealous Mr. Tripathi??

Im- Aur tessri baat..hmm chalo udhaar rehne do..she giggled and looked at Aryan who just rolled his eyes..

Aditya was beyond pissed with this attitude of Imlie, he didn't realize when he suddenly raised his hand to slap her..but Aryan held his hand..

Ar- Mr.Tripathi.. apni limit mein rahiye..Pagdandiya mein jo kaand kiya apne..i am in half a mind to suspend you for a week..don't make matters worse for you..

Adi-(scoffs)Whatever..go enjoy with her..i think you will be disappointed..

Aryan gave him such a dirty look, but it was Imlie who came forward and slapped him,

Im- Bakwass band karo tum..yeh thappad bahut phele milna chaiye tumhe..she slapped him again..this is for every single you taunted and belittled me.. (slap)..this is for all the times you questioned me and my character..
(Slap) and this is for thinking that you could raise a hand on me..

M- Imlie stop it..she held Aditya..

Im- Keep your boy toy with you..i am so done with you guys..

She left and Rathores followed her and they left from there..sighing that the ordeal was over..Imlie went straight to her room..she had decided to warm bath..to relax herself..

After the relaxing bath, she slept for few hours..and woke up when it was almost evening..she went straight to Aryan's room and as usual he was working on his laptop..she sat next him..

Im- ABP..she gasped she could feel how hot is body was(pun not intended here🙊🙊). tumhe fever hain..she kept her hand on his forehead..

Ar- I am fine..

Im- Pata hain..kitne fine ho..dawai khao aur aaram karo hum kadha bana kar la rahe hain..

Ar- I am not drinking that..kadwa concoction..eww..

Im- ABP..if you won't drink the kadha..i will inform Kaki Maa and di..

Ar- Fine..

He drank the concoction muttering and grumbling about how tasteless and bitter it was..Imlie made sure he slept for some time and she sat next to him knowing full well he would start working as soon as he wakes up..

It was late at night when he woke up and Imlie was working on the article related to Aatank, he frowned shouldn't she be asleep,

Ar- Soyi.. nahi tum??

Im- Neend nahi aa rahi thi..tumhari sangat ka asar she teased him..she stood up and kept her hand on his forehead to check again..it seems the fever had subsisded..

Im- Bhook lagi hogi na..i will warm up some food for you..

Ar- Imlie..yeh sab mat karo..meri seva karni ki koi zaroorat nahi tumhe..i can handle things on my own..

Im- Aise kya??🤨🤨 chalo then kitchen mein..and show mein how it is done..

Ar- Alright..

Imlie was genuinely surprised that he knew the way around kitchen and all the utensils that were there..

Ar- So..??

Im- Not bad..I am impressed..but how do you know about these things..

Ar- He sat on the counter and Imlie handed him his plate and she sat next to her..Aryan was silent for a second and then said..

Ar- It was Jiju who taught me..we used to make fun, irritate di a lot..and when she wouldn't talk to us..we would make food to appease her..

Im- Now that i know you can cook..i will have fun with this information..he continued eating and Imlie sat enjoying the silence..

After having the food and clearing everything out..Imlie was going back to her room when Aryan held her hand..

Ar- Did you mean what you said about..us being together..you really want to give us a chance..

Im- Yes..she looked at his lips suddenly but then blushed and looked away..he cupped her cheeks and kissed her sweetly..

Arpi- Oh my god..UNB..hum khana banta hain yahan..nikalo yahan se tum dono..

They went away laughing at the irritated face yet happy face Arpita made..Imlie had reached her room and was standing outside..she could feel him standing behind her..

She dragged him into the room and he smirked..knowing full well that one small kiss was not enough for both of them..

Ps- Hey guys..i know most of you wanted a elaborate proposal..but i wanted this domestic no nonsense version of things..hope you will like it..please do comment