Arylie ss- Chori Chori Chupke Chupke..part 5

Hey guys..hope you enjoyed the story so far..today the Tripathi's will see a new Imlie..and Aryan being all soft and proud towards her..

Imlie was beyond irritated and so was Arpita di and Aryan as there was complete silence in the car, so Narmada decided to do something..

N- Imlie..mene na teri photo apni friend ko di..woh apne beta ko dikhaye..maybe he will like you..

Ar- Maa!! Apne phir yeh matchmaking business shuru kar diya..abhi shaadi se jayada career important hain uske liye..

Arpi- Tujhe kyun itna gussa aa raha hain ABP..you should be happy na ki Maa ne tera peecha chod diya to get married..

Ar- No means No di..

N- Why Aru??

Ar- Kyunki..i...

Im- Kaki Maa..hum ABP ki baat se sehmat hain..i want to concentrate on my career right now..and waise bhi i am still too young to get married..

Silence again fell in the car, Imlie looked at Aryan he was looking white as a sheet realizing he might have blurted out his true feelings..

After they reached Tripathi niwas Narmada and Arpita went inside on Imlie's insistence..Aryan got out of the car..and Imlie came close to her and said..

Ar- ABP..shaant ho jao..kuch nahi hua..take deep breath with me..she held his hand and and both took deep breathe to centre themselves..

Im- Better??

Ar- Hmm..i am sorry..

Im- I know..it happened too fast for you..but i know you...apne aap pe zayada zor mat do..as i said my priority is my career right now..

Im- Now cheer up..tumhe free ka drama milne wala hain..chalo..she entwined his hand with hers and they went inside smiling..

As they reached inside Imlie slowly let go of his hand he frowned but understood..Everyone was happy to see Imlie other than two people for very different reasons..

N- Aap kaisi han Aparna ji..

Ap- Mein theek hu..aur jaldi theek ho jaungi ab jo Imlie yahan rehne aayi hain..

Im- Rehne?? She looked at Narmada who avoided her gaze, she sighed.. Aap aise kyun karti hain Maa?? Why are you trying to force things??

Im- Mein yahan aaungi toh sirf jhagada hi hoga..Mr.Tripathi will taunt me and Malini will try to pick up fights with me..

M- Mein aisa kuch nahi karti hun..tumhi hamesha mere aur Aditya ke beech aati ho..

Im-(rolls her eyes) Case in point..i didn't say anything to her and she started her old you took my husband jaap..

Ap- (standing up and coming closer)Please beta yeh meri aakhri wish hi samjh le..

Aryan and Arpita looked at each other, Aparna was bringing out the big guns now..Imlie stepped back and said,

Im- Alright fine..i will come here but not to stay..meri teen sharatein hain..First, mein yahan shaam ko hi aaungi..meri pheli priority mera kaam hain..

Im- Second, jab mein yahan hun toh aap log mujhse kuch expect nahi karegaye..i will not cook or clean for you guys..Malini is there for that..

Im- And third..

Adi- Let me guess udhar rahi?? He scoffed..and Imlie gave him the dirtiest look she could muster..how dare he..only Aryan had the right to say it no one else..

Im- Mr.Tripathi you don't have enough funds to give me or anyone else udhaar..anyways third thing Kaki Ma, Di ya Aryan koi bhi mujhse kabhi milna aa sakta hain aur Kabhi bhi mujhe ghar wapas bula sakte hain..

Im- Deal..

Ap- Theek hain jaise tu chaiye..

Su- Aare aap sab log dining table pe chaliye dinner is ready..

Aparna and Radha sat with their husband, Narmada and Arpita sat together, Malini sat down wishing Aditya would sit with her but he sat next to Imlie..

Only Aryan was left and there was no place, so Imlie stood up

Im- ABP..you sit down..i will serve you..

Ar- I have a better idea..he took two plates and filled it with Roti and Dal Makhani..and told her to follow him..and they sat on the sofa..everyone just gave each other awkward smiles..

Im- Aww..so cute you are..i am liking this romantic ABP..

Ar- Abhi tumne kuch dekha hi nahi hain..

After lunch was over the ladies were talking when Aryan got a call he got a wonderful breakthrough to destroy the Tripathi's..their house was on sale because of Bade kaka's gambling problems..now the only problem was should he tell Imlie about this??

Ps- Hey guys..so here is the update, also do you want Rupali to become jealous of Arylie?? And should Aryan tell Imlie about the house being auctioned..