Arylie ts- Entwined threads..part 1

Hey guys..so this was requested by two different readers and request was also different..one was for the nada waala scene after separation..and a punishment scene where Aryan broke the promise that he will never let her go..i have made a one major change..no cheeni being Malini's daughter..

Aryan was feeling irritated, he had gotten used to the silence in the house after Imlie left..no parties, no functions nothing..and now again she came into his life..but this time he will not let her break his walls..he will not let her inside..only to get hurt again.

He looked at the dress and sighed why did he too had to get dressed..he would rather stay cooped up in his room..he was just going back to his room when he overheard Malini and Anu talking..

An- Calm down beta..

M- Kaise Maa..yeh Imlie kis material ki bani hain..Aryan ne usse ghar se nikal diya phir bhi woh wapas aa gayi hain..

M- I did so many things..it was i who pushed the pram, it was i who poisoned children food..and it was i who threw the ball making sure Imlie falls down those stairs..

M- Sab kuch waise hi hua jaise mein chathi thi..phir bhi..she came here..and i am damn sure woh Aryan usse jald hi maaf kar degaye..

An- Don't worry beta..we will find a way out of everything..waise bhi we are stealing money from Rathore Cooperation and Bhaskar times..soon everything will be ours and woh naukrani jr. kuch nahi kar payegi..

Aryan went numbly to his room, he fell down after his knee hit the edge of the bed..he was breathing heavily..

Ar-(talking out loud)What did i do?.. Apne gusse aur hurt mein i was so lost ki i didn't even realize this could be someone's plan..all the pain that we had suffered was for nothing..

Ar- No..no..i have to make this right..i have to win Imlie back..yes..he went into the bathroom to change..he will have to find a way to punish that mother- daughter duo..

Imlie was getting irritated..why did Aryan and Cheeni had to become such close friend/family..she was happy and oblivious in Pagdandiya..coming here was like ripping off the bandage of a nasty wound..it hurt like hell..

Now this dress too was against her she came into a room not realizing that it was Aryan's room..the dori kept opening up again and again..she was trying to knot it when she heard Aryan's voice..

Ar- What is this yaar..nada tak nahi jaa raha andar how will wear this..what the hell he exclaimed when he saw Imlie..

Im- Oh my god Neeche ka sab dikhat hain.. she turned around quickly..how beshaarm you are Mr.Rathore room ka darwaza band karke nahi rak sakte ho kya??

Ar- Woh..ac..actually i need your help..yeh mujhe karna nahi aata hain..i mean itne saal ho gaye i haven't done it..and i am out of practice now..will you please help.

Imlie couldn't believe the audacity of this guy..why would she help him with anything..

Im- I am not help..she saw the nada and trouser..and sighed..blame her overthinking mind to conjure something else..she yanked it from his hand and started putting in the nada in the trouser..

He looked at her, and smiled he could still make her blush like anything..he went closer to her when he smelled the coconut and jasmine shampoo he had missed so much..and then he saw the dori..he was going to tie it when Imlie turned around..

Im- Yeh lo..she glared at him for standing so close to her..and was going to leave when he said..

Ar- I am sorry..

Im- Hahaha..wow the great Aryan Singh Rathore is saying to me..ab kahan gayi tumhari akkad..you wanted me to say sorry na..

Ar- Because it was Malini who had planned everything..he told her what he had overheard..

Im- So?? This is not the first time you didn't believe me..remember Jo..how dare you think ki ek sorry bolne se sab theek hoga..

Im- I fought day and night to make you believe that the kid was yours..but tumhe proof chaiye tha na..😡😡

Im- I know i was wrong that i didn't listen to you ran up the stairs..par ek second ke soch ke dekho..what if you were not able to save Gudiya..and i had pointed out that since it was Aditya's baby..you didn't want her to be saved..

Ar- I know you wouldn't have said that..i know you..

Im- Toh yeh dialogue uss waqt kyun nahi bola..sirf tumne apna baacha nahi khoya tha..i fucking carried that being inside of me for 3 months..

Ar- I will do anything to make it better.

Im- Tumhe yaad hain..tumne promise kiya tha ki mein tumhe kabhi nahi khone waali hun..and you yourself asked me to leave..

Im- So, here is your punishment..mein tumhare samne rehne waali par tumhare pass nahi aaungi..

Im- I will forget everything that happened that day but i will never forgive you..and lastly aaj se hum 50 50 ke partners nahi..tum apne raaste jao..aur mein apne raaste..

She opened the door and left quickly not even bothering to tie the dori..but Aryan was not ready to give up so easily..yes he was the one who forced her to go away..and he will bring her back soon..

Ar-(talking out loud)Tum jaanti nahi Jungli..that is wrong to challenge me?? Haar baar ki tarah tum haar jaogi..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like..and i am seriously not sure what to write next..but please do comment..on what you wanna see.. and please suggest how Aryan tries to win her over..