319

Chapter 319
woman to bring up a child.”
Brandon Will looked at Mrs. Quinn, feeling a little guilty in his heart, and said sincerely.” Sonja, I’m sorry, I failed you.”
Even if Brandon Will was sincere this time. Mrs. Quinn was no longer moved, but on the surface, Mrs. Quinn still pretended to be generous and said. “It’s over, you should communicate with Angel Lee, If she doesn’t agree with me and my daughter staying, then let’s go back to Washington DC, and I will go back first.”
What a great way to say this.
Mrs. Quinn finished speaking, she walked out without pretending to be friendly with Brandon Will.
Brandon Will wanted to chase, but Grayson Smyth deliberately blocked the way, “Uncle, a good woman should not be let down. Don’t let yourself regret it. A man whose wife and daughter can abandon him is still a man?”
In just one gear, Brandon Will couldn’t see Mrs. Quinn anymore.
The onlookers also Will dispersed one after another, Brandon Will called Angel Lee, and Angel Lee hung up directly.
Brandon Will was annoyed. As soon as he walked out of the mall, he received a call from his father-in-law, who scolded him right away.
When he came home, Angel Lee packed up his things and went back to his mother’s house. Even his son Ray Will called to ask what was going
on.
Brandon Will was unhappy on both sides. He wanted to find some
comfort from Mrs. Quinn, but Mrs. Quinn didn’t answer the phone either.
Stepping on two boats, both boats capsized.
Dividing o pag now

Mrs. Quinn and Vivienne Quinn went back to the hotel together, after just now, Vivienne Quinn also saw what Mrs. Quinn meant.
Mrs. Quinn is trying to make a quarrel between Brandon Will and Angel Lee.
Mrs. Quinn was in a very good mood, and gave Vivienne Quinn all the jewelry she bought,” Vivienne, you keep it, wait until you return to Washington DC, you can sell it, or keep it, it can also reduce the pressure on you and your son-in-law.”
Vivienne Quinn didn’t know whether to laugh or cry, “(M o m) , you’ve been working for a long time, and you’ve paid for me and Damien Smyth ?”
“(M o m) has already consulted, those house shares and so on can be taken back, these jewellery, Brandon Will regrets and wants to take it back, it’s not easy.” Mrs. Quinn looked complacent, “Is your mother smart? ”
“Smart.” Vivienne Quinn smiled and said, “(M o m), Damien Smyth and I don’t lack for these things. With the turmoil in the mall today, Angel Lee and Brandon Will are definitely at odds, but if they get divorced, it’s definitely not enough. What is your purpose?”
“I know it’s not easy for your dad to divorce Angel Lee, and I didn’t think about it that way. I just wanted to disgust them and make them unhappy.” Mrs. Quinn laughed and said, “I took a lot today, Vivienne, this Los Angeles It’s not interesting, (M o m) should go back with you.”
Just when Brandon Will did something to Angel Lee, Mrs. Quinn also figured it out. Brandon Will is selfish and the person he loves the most is himself.
She stays here, sooner or later she will be tricked by Brandon Will, and Vivienne Quinn will also be involved
If she wanted to touch her daughter, she would definitely not do it.
Dividing into pages now

Mrs. Quinn changed her attitude and was going back to Washington DC, which surprised Vivienne Quinn.
Yesterday, she was still talking about asking her to fight for one-third of the family property, so she retreated?
Vivienne Quinn can’t stay here in Los Angeles all the time, she has to go back to the company, and Mona has been with Violet Smyth, and she misses Mona too.
“Okay, I’ll ask Damien Smyth when he’ll be back.” Vivienne Quinn said, “He’s gone to see a client, so he’ll be back later.”
“Is the son-in-law here?” Mrs. Quinn thought of Grayson Smyth I met at the mall, and asked, “The son-in-law came with his cousin?”
“Damien Smyth came last night, and Grayson Smyth came with me yesterday.” Vivienne Quinn said, “Besides, Grayson Smyth is not Damien Smyth ‘s cousin, but his own brother.”
Now that Mrs. Quinn sees the true face of Brandon Will and is going back to Washington DC, Vivienne Quinn is not hiding anything.
“Brother?” Mrs. Quinn was puzzled, “How is it a brother? Isn’t the son-in- law both parents dead? No relatives and no reason?”
Vivienne Quinn said with a smile, “That’s Damien Smyth who lied. I was on a blind date in a coffee shop and I admitted the wrong person. Damien Smyth, he just got the certificate from me. He is actually the person in charge of Skyreach Group, Grayson Smyth It’s his brother, aunt and uncle, his parents.”
Mrs. Quinn was dumbfounded,” Vivienne, tell me, the son-in-law is not a blind date, and the uncle and aumt are the parents? Why are the son-in- law and the whole family lying to others? By the way, what are the people in charge of Skyreach Group doing?” of?”
“It’s the boss of a big company.” Vivienne Quinn said, “I didn’t know that

Flash Marriage: He made my jaw drop 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara