364

Chapter 364

Flash Marriage He Made My Jaw Drop

Lily Maya didn’t dare to look any further, for fear of being noticed, she quickly looked away.

Seeing Vivienne Quinn eating well. Damien Smyth cleaned up the dining table and said. “I’m going to throw out the trash, you guys talk. I’ll pour you a glass of warm water, remember to drink.”

Vivienne Quinn smiled, “Okay.”

Damien Smyth took out the leftovers and threw them away, otherwise there would be a smell in the room.

Vivienne Quinn is now very sensitive to smells and is prone to nausea and vomiting.

After Damien Smyth went out, Stella Maya said in a sour tone.” Vivienne Quinn, you are so lucky. Mr. Smyth is a listed company, and he takes care of you personally.”

Damien Smyth ‘s social status is too high, Stella Maya does not dare to take the attitude of an elder in front of Damien Smyth, and always calls Mr. Smyth politely and respectfully.

Damien Smyth didn’t say anything, but his aura is enough to make people daunting, how dare he treat him as a junior?

Vivienne Quinn smiled and said. “He doesn’t worry about others, auntie, cousin, sit down, cousin, I’ve got someone to fix the decoration design for your coffee shop, and I’ll send it to you when I leave the hospital tomorrow.”

“Okay, thank you,” Lily Maya sat down and said, “There’s no rush.”

Stella Maya stared at Vivienne Quinn’s belly and said,” Vivienne Quinn, you are pregnant with the first child of the Smyth Family. If you have a son, it will be terrible.”

Vivienne Quinn said with a slight smile, “Both boys and girls are the

same.”

Stella Maya said. “That’s not the same. Let me tell you, this is especially in the wealthy family, where boys are especially valued. If you give birth to a girl, you must be regenerated. If you don’t believe me, try it. Your mother in law must want to Hold the grandson.”

Lily Maya frowned,”Mom, what are you talking about?”

Vivienne Quinn said, “Auntie, my mother in law and they really don’t have this idea. In the morning, my mother in law came and said, I hope I will give birth to a girl. Smyth Family has two sons. Rare girl.”

“That’s just lip service…” Stella Maya wanted to say something more, but Mrs. Quinn brought Mona.

Mrs. Quinn greeted warmly, “Sister, Lily Maya, you are here, Mona, call

someone.”

Mona shouted, “Hello auntie, hello cousin.”

Stella Maya has no feelings for Mona neither like nor dislike, very indifferent.

What good can an adopted girl doll have?

Lily Maya has no children of her own, so she is a little closer to the children,” Mona is good, are you leaving school so early?”

Mona said, “There is an activity at school today, I didn’t participate, so I came back to see my mother.”

Mona lay on the edge of the bed, looked at Vivienne Quinn and asked, “Mom, is brother good today?”

Before Vivienne Quinn could speak, Stella Maya smiled and said, “How do you know it’s my younger brother? What if it’s a younger sister?”

This was a joke, and Mrs. Quinn felt a little uncomfortable, but she couldn’t say anything, so she could only smile and say, “Same as brother and sister.”