277

Chapter 277

288 Vouchers

Vivienne Quinn stood there for a while, and seeing that Damen Smith had no intention of leaving, she walked over.

Damen Smith’s gaze was on her all the time, and that look was so weird that it made one’s heart shudder.

Vivienne Quinn took the initiative to say hello, “Good morning.”

“Good morning.” Damen Smith restrained his emotions, and Vivienne Quinn walked to the elevator, and he followed.

Vivienne Quinn felt even more upset, but the two belonged to the same company, and it was normal for Damen Smith to take the same elevator.

Vivienne Quinn didn’t say anything. The two entered the elevator one after the other. Damen Smith stared at her and asked, “The one in the car just now is your husband?”

Due to the long distance, Damen Smith didn’t really see what the people inside the car looked like, but he had already written down the license plate number.

Out of politeness, Vivienne Quinn responded, “Yes.”

Damen Smith took a step forward, getting closer to Vivienne Quinn, and asked, “Why did you choose him? What’s so good about him?”

Vivienne Quinn felt even more baffled. Seeing that Damen Smith was not in the right state today, she quickly put a certain distance away, “This is my private matter.”

Naturally, she wouldn’t tell a male colleague she didn’t know very well about her personal affairs.

Damen Smith pushed forward, and was still pressing, “You have a blind date on the trust website.”

Vivienne Quinn felt a little disgusted, and frowned, “Yes, what’s the

matter?”

Dividing into pages now

Chapter 277

288 Vouchers

Damen Smith looked gloomy, “I also believe that I have met many times. on the website. Almost all of them are liars. They are either wine holders or meal holders. Those women tricked me into going to high-end places for dinner. The price of a meal is thousands of dollars., they are not good people.”

Seeing that Damen Smith was agitated and his words were a little extreme. Vivienne Quinn was a little flustered,” Damen Smith, don’t think things are too extreme, there are good things, really.”

At this time, the elevator opened, and Vivienne Quinn hurried out, not daring to stay in the same space with Damen Smith anymore.

“I’ll go to the office first.” Vivienne Quinn left these words and walked quickly towards the office.

Damen Smith stepped out of the elevator, staring at the figure of Vivienne Quinn, his fists clenched tightly.

In Damen Smith’s eyes, Vivienne Quinn is a liar, a woman who cheats on men at home and goes on blind dates outside to earn extra money. She is his blind date and should be his.

Vivienne Quinn entered the office and quickly took a sip of water to calm. her shock. In the two months since she didn’t come, the office was also cleaned and it was very clean.

She had just arrived for a while when Juno also came,” Vivienne Quinn.”

Knowing that Vivienne Quinn is coming to work today, Juno came to see Vivienne Quinn as soon as he arrived at the company,”Welcome back, I have a client today, and the style she requested is very similar to your design style. It just so happens that you are back, let’s meet together?

“no problem.”

Vivienne Quinn said with a smile, “It feels good to have something to do,

Chapter 277

full of energy.”

1 288 Vouchers

Vivienne Quinn quickly entered the working state and found her own value, which made her feel fulfilled.

Before I knew it, I was busy all morning, finalized the customer’s needs, and waited to design the finished product.

When it was time to eat, Vivienne Quinn and Juno went to the cafeteria to eat, ordered two meals with a plate, and found a seat to sit down.

“Sister Li, why didn’t I see Grace today, she asked for leave?”

“Not sure, I didn’t see her today.” Juno asked casually while eating the food, ” Vivienne Quinn, why don’t you rest for a while? Come back to work in such a hurry.”

“Of course it’s for money.” Vivienne Quinn said with a smile,” Damien Smyth is the only one making money in the family. How stressful it is. There are old and young, and the family has a lot of expenses.”

Hearing this, Juno almost choked on the food and said, “If your husband is short of money, then we are all poor.”

“Sister Li, you are exaggerating.” Vivienne Quinn thought that Juno was just joking and teasing her, so she said. “As far as my husband’s salary is in Washington DC, that is the average level, 20,000 to 30,000 a month, and he has to work overtime, entertainment, if it weren’t for the year-end bonus and benefits, life would be very difficult.”

Juno was dumbfounded,”…

A monthly salary of 20,000 to 30,000?

The president of Skyreach Group also concealed it too well.

Although Juno knew that Damien Smyth had lied to Vivienne Quinn, this was too far-fetched.

ZHB Vouchers

As an old employee of AL Jewelry, Juno has attended the annual meeting of the headquarters company, and naturally met Damien Smyth himself.

In the hospital before, Juno recognized Damien Smyth, but Vivienne Quinn didn’t know, she was also very interesting, so he had to keep quiet.

Juno smiled.” Vivienne Quinn, you just picked up a treasure, and the benefits of Skyreach Group are very good.”

+