388

Chapter 388

1289 Vouchers

Hearing that Vivienne Quinn was going to take Mona with her, Zoe felt uncomfortable again.

But this time, she didn’t say anything either.

Mona came out of the room, Mrs. Quinn changed her shoes, and went downstairs with the two children.

Mona was wearing a powder-blue Lothari skirt and hair accessories. She looked very good-looking. When she walked in the community, many people praised her.

Mona’s skin is good, fair and tender, and she dresses like a little fairy. Anyone who sees her will praise her, wishing she could have such a beautiful daughter.

Hearing adults praise Mona, Zoe felt jealous again because no one praised her.

Zoe is taller and has darker skin. In front of Mona, it is naturally more obvious when compared.

Mrs. Quinn took the two children to the supermarket outside the community, not knowing that Ruby was watching from the dark.

Ruby has been eyeing Mona, and Vivienne Quinn is moving tomorrow, and today is their last chance.

Ruby and Nick have made plans to take Mona away, and if they take Mona back, their son might come back

Ruby stared at Mona, who was like a little fairy. The clothes on her body cost tens of thousands. When Mona was with her before, she was not thin

enough, so how could she be so good-looking.

It’s like a different person now.

In the supermarket.

Chapter 398

11 288 Vouchers

Mrs. Quinn asked Zoe and Mona to choose toys, and they could take whatever they liked.

Zoe picks the most expensive and takes the biggest one.

Mona didn’t take anything, Mrs. Quinn asked her, she said, “I have a lot of toys.”

Mona thinks there are enough toys, so she doesn’t need any more.

Mrs. Quinn said with a smile, “Then Mona can take whatever she likes.”

Mona chose and bought a lollipop.

Zoe said, “Childish, at such an age, I still cat lollipops.”

Zoe was not polite, she pushed the trolley and took a lot of snacks and

Lovs.

Ruby watched from behind the supermarket shelves while the two kids. were picking out items at the supermarket.

Vivienne Quinn woke up, she found that the house was quiet. She thought that Mrs. Quinn took care of the children and went out. She took a sip of water and started to draw the design draft.

Vivienne Quinn doesn’t go to the company, she is still drawing design drafts at home. If she really doesn’t do anything, she feels like she is going to be moldy.

Vivienne Quinn was busy for a while, and Lainey Marlowe called,” Little pregnant Vivienne Quinn, what are you doing? Today Saturday, your husband is not at home to accompany you?”

Vivienne Quinn said with a smile, “Drawing the design draft, Damien Smyth has something to do and went out, a busy person like him, how can there be any fakes.”

Dividing into pages now

Chapter 388

288 Wouchers

“Your husband’s money is calculated by the minute, so he must be busy.” Lainey Marlowe said, “I’m a little free right now, so I’ll just call and chat with you, lest you get bored and moldy.”

Vivienne Quinn rubbed her eyebrows. There are two children in the family, I don’t think it’s easy to have a quiet life, and it’s boring.”

“Two kids?” Lainey Marlowe asked, “Where are the two kids?”

“In the middle of the night last night, Zoe found it by herself.” Vivienne Quinn said. “Early in the morning, Zoe and Mona got into a fight over a toy, which gave me a headache. I’m afraid that these two children will inevitably fight in the future. I have to Be ready to be the referee at any time.”

“The child is living in your house now? It’s not yet confirmed.” Lainey Marlowe said, “What if this is an oolong.”

“The child came here in the middle of the night, and I can’t send him away.” Vivienne Quinn pursed her lips and said, “Let’s live here first, and wait until the results come out.”

Lainey Marlowegossip,”How did your husband react?”

Thinking of Damien Smyth ‘s reaction, Vivienne Quinn felt quite owed,” Lainey, I am also quite conflicted now Get the child back. It’s not fair to Damien Smyth. If you don’t get it back, you owe the child. I think it’s up to me to do anything. wrong.”

“Understood.” Lainey Marlowe said, “Don’t think about it too much. It’s important to take care of yourself.”

“Um.”

During the call, Mrs. Quinn came back with the two children.

Vivienne Quinn said, “My mother and the others are back, let’s not talk about it, I will go and see the two children.”

Dividing into pages now

Chapter 388

Hanging up the phone, Vivienne Quinn went to the living room.

11 288 (Vouchers

Mrs. Quinn was carrying a lot of things in big and small bags, and Zoe also helped to carry them, but Mona didn’t take anything in her hands.

Mona helped Mrs. Quinn carry things along the way, and Zoe sna tched them when they reached the door.

Zoe took the credit with two bags of snacks, “Mom, I chose these for you.”

“Thank you, Zoe is sensible now.” Vivienne Quinn felt relieved, it seemed that her education was still effective.

Vivienne Quinn asked Mona again,” What did Mona buy?”

“I bought a lollipop.” Mona showed it to Vivienne Quinn.

Mrs. Quinn said, “The child picked a lollipop for a long time, and when he saw that it was too expensive, he didn’t want it.”

Vivienne Quinn laughed,” Mona is a good boy who saves money.”

Zoe heard Vivienne Quinn praise Mona, and whispered,”Hypocrisy.”

In Zoe’s view, Mona didn’t buy expensive things and only took lollipops to please Vivienne Quinn and Mrs. Quinn.

there is Mona, adults only pay attention to Mona and only praise her.

Zoe can’t wait to drive Mona out, and she really has a plan in her heart.