382

Chapter 382

Mr., what’s the matter?” Grayson Smyth just went back to the company to get something.

Being named suddenly, and Damien Smyth still very serious, made Grayson Smyth feel a little uneasy.

Damien Smyth didn’t answer, and walked straight to the office, Grayson Smyth followed quickly.

Lily Maya was left on the spot, and Jesse Hudson saw it and said, “Miss Yang, come with me to the lounge and wait for a while.”

“Thank you.” Lily Maya nodded with a smile, and Jesse Hudson’s words just eased her embarrassment.

Lily Maya followed to the lounge. This was her first time at Skyreach Group, and she was really grand.

Damien Smyth and Grayson Smyth chatted in the office for a long time, and the chat was over, and Grayson Smyth remembered,” Mr., my sister-in-law and cousin came just now and said they were looking for you.”

“Where is it?” Damien Smyth asked on the way, because he really hadn’t noticed Lily Maya just now.

Grayson Smyth “…”

“Mr., do you have any other opposite s*x in your eyes?” Grayson Smyth shrugged with a smile, ” Cousin Lily Maya has been stuck in front of your eyes just now.”

Damien Smyth said fluently,”I didn’t see it, what did she want from me?”

It seems to be here to thank you. If it’s okay, I’ll go back first.”

Grayson Smyth said,”By the way, grandma misses my sister- in-law very much. Call me today to inquire about her situation. If you have time, I will take her back home.” Take a look at the old house of Smyth Family .”

“You don’t have to worry about this.” Damien Smyth said in a deep voice, “I moved to the villa with your sister-in-law on weekends.”

Grayson Smyth sighed, “Well then, I won’t say anything, I’m leaving.”

Grayson Smyth left, Damien Smyth asked Jesse Hudson and found out that Lily Maya was waiting in the lounge.

Damien Smyth got up and went to the lounge. After waiting for Lily Maya for over an hour, seeing Damien Smyth coming, he quickly stood up,” Mr.Smyth, I’m here to thank you for helping me last time, this is my thank you.”

Lily Maya sent a thank you gift with both hands, which was a designer tie that she had carefully selected and bought at a huge price.

When she bought a tie, she fantasized that Damien Smyth would look more handsome in the tie she chose.

“Thank you.” Damien Smyth thanked him out of politeness, but he didn’t accept the thank you gift,”It’s a little effort, you are Cousin Vivienne Quinn, don’t be so polite, take the thank you gift back.”

If Vivienne Quinn hadn’t spoken, he wouldn’t have shot.

Lily Maya is just a stranger to him.

“Mr. Smyth, please keep it, otherwise, I will feel very sorry.” Lily Maya insisted, “Just be careful.”

Lily Maya insisted, Damien Smyth had no choice but to accept, saying,”Thank you.”

Seeing that he accepted it, Lily Maya was overjoyed and said,

Mr. Smyth, then I’ll go first.”

The thank you gift was sent out, and she was too

embarrassed to leave.

“Yeah.” Damien Smyth responded lightly.

Lily Maya left, Damien Smyth glanced at the beautifully wrapped tie and frowned.

Jesse Hudson was very discerning, and said with a smile,” Mr. Smyth, if you don’t like it, why don’t you just give it to me, I happen to be short of a tie.”

“Here you go.” Damien Smyth tossed it to Jesse Hudson.

Except for the tie bought by his wife, he would not wear it even if it was given by his cousin.

Jesse Hudson caught it with both hands,”Thank you Mr. Smyth.”

This is a famous brand, tens of thousands of dollars a piece.

Jesse Hudson said with a smile,” Lady’s cousin is quite generous.”

If it wasn’t because he was his cousin and was related, he would have mistakenly thought that his cousin was interested in Mr. Smyth.

Damien Smyth patted Jesse Hudson on the chest,” Go.”

There is entertainment in the evening.

Damien Smyth has pushed all the entertainments that can be pushed, and those who can’t be pushed can only go.

Damien Smyth is still in a hurry to go home to accompany his

wife.

Damien Smyth will report to Vivienne Quinn for everything he does. When he goes out to socialize, he also needs to tell Vivienne Quinn, who he meets and whether he has the opposite s*x. He must make a report.

Vivienne Quinn felt that he was making a fuss, but he said, “This is the sense of security I gave you. I heard that women who are pregnant tend to feel insecure.”

Willow Garden.

Vivienne Quinn looked at the message sent by Damien Smyth, and the corners of her mouth raised unconsciously. Damien Smyth not only reported who was on the party, but also took photos for her to see.

Seeing her smile, Mona asked,”Mom, is it a message from Dad?”

Vivienne Quinn put away her mobile phone,”Well, Dad went out for a social event and has to come back later, Mona go to bed first, I’ll tell you a story.”

“Okay.” Mona nestled in Vivienne Quinn’s arms and smiled sweetly,”I like mother telling stories the most.

Vivienne Quinn smiled and began to tell stories to Mona. At

this time, she didn’t know that Zoe ran out of the house,

asked for the address all the way, and was already on the way.