249

Chapter 249 1288 (Vouchers “how so.” Vivienne Quinn couldn’t believe it, she had just been diagnosed with infertility, and he told her that he had infertility. How could it be such a coincidence? In order to convince her, Damien Smyth said in a deep voice,” Vivienne Quinn, I should have told you earlier, I’m sorry, I kept it from you, two months ago, the company organized a medical examination, I wanted to tell you at that time, but I didn’t Find the right opportunity.” “Two months ago?” Vivienne Quinn was dubious. He was diagnosed before she was hospitalized? “Well.” Damien Smyth squinted at her with deep eyes,” Vivienne Quinn, if you can’t accept it, I can accept any decision you make. If you want a divorce, leaving the house to you is my compensation to you. After all, this is Your right to…” Before he finished speaking, she threw herself into his arms and hugged him, “I won’t leave, who said I want a divorce, you promise me that you will grow old with me and take care of me for the rest of your life, how can you break your promise.” Obviously, she has thought about divorce countless times in her heart, and she has always been men tally prepared for this. But when he brought it up, she couldn’t bear it. Those thoughts of divorce were all defeated by “reluctant”. Her reaction was all in his expectation Damien Smyth looked down at the sil ly girl in his arms, with a smile hidden in his eyebrows. Chapter 249 1288 Vouchers He knew that Vivienne Quinn was thinking about divorce, and it was obvious that she had been struggling during this period of time, so he also thought of this way to push things up and open her knot. Damien Smyth caressed Vivienne Quinn ‘s back with his bony hands, and said in a mellow voice, “Really, don’t leave? You have made up your mind now. If you want to leave, I will give you the apartment you live in now.” “Never leave.” Vivienne Quinn hugged him tightly, “Even if you give me ten houses, I will not leave.” Hearing that, where Vivienne Quinn couldn’t see, the smile on Damien Smyth’s mouth deepened, and a sly gleam flashed across his eyes. The story has already been said for this sake, and Vivienne Quinn does not intend to hide it anymore. She got up from his arms, looked at him and said, ” Damien Smyth, there’s one thing I’ve always wanted to tell you.” He raised his hand and stroked her hair gently, his voice was deep and magnetic,”Well, tell me, husband, listen.” His voice is really nice, deep and deep, like a cello, clean and full of texture. She had always liked his voice. From the first day she met him on a blind date in the cafe, her deepest impression of him was that he had a good voice, which was very nice. The phrase “listen, my husband” was mixed with deep pampering, which also gave Vivienne Quinn enough courage. Vivienne Quinn took a deep breath and said, “Some time ago, I also had an examination and was diagnosed as infertile.” Hearing this, Damien Smyth pretended to be surprised even though he Dividing into pages now Chapter 249 1 288 Vouchers knew it a long-time ago,” Vivienne Quinn, are you kidding me? You didn’t say that on purpose to coax me. “I don’t have the heart to joke with you. I hope it’s fake.” Vivienne Quinn said, “I thought just now that you said that on purpose to coax me.” Just now, she really thought about it this way. If he hadn’t said that he was diagnosed with infertility two months ago, she would not have believed it. Damien Smyth was silent for a moment, as if digesting the news. Vivienne Quinn looked at his reaction nervously from the corner of her eye. After a while, Damien Smyth twitched the corners of his mouth with an expression of understanding, and joked, “It seems that we are really a match made in heaven. In this way, no one will dislike the other.” “That…” Vivienne Quinn hesitated, and said, “One more thing, Damien Smyth, remember what I told you before, that I lost part of my memory?” “Well, I remember.” He already knew what she wanted to say. This sil ly girl finally opened her heart knot. Vivienne Quinn said hesitantly,”Just a while ago, I remembered something. Four years ago, I had a… child.” When the last word was finished, Vivienne Quinn felt a lot relieved. It turned out that it wasn’t that difficult! She is now relieved and awaiting sentencing from Damien Smyth . No need to feel guilty anymore, no need to worry all day long.