222

Chapter 222

288 Vouchers

Brandon Will wants to show in front of Mrs. Quinn that he cares about his daughter.

Mrs. Quinn valued Vivienne Quinn the most, and Mrs. Quinn would soften her heart only if she showed that she cared about Vivienne

Quinn.

Mrs. Quinn asked in surprise, “Have you met Vivienne and her son- in-law in private?”

Vivienne Quinn didn’t tell Mrs. Quinn about her private meeting with Brandon Will, and Mrs. Quinn didn’t know either.

Brandon Will said with a smile,”See you, Chevrolet, you raised Vivienne very well, that girl, you even counted the child support with me, not too much, I transferred 1.4 million to her, and she only took 140,000, Vivienne is thoughtful and decisive, if she joins the company to help me manage the business, she will be a good hand.”

Seeing Brandon Will praising Vivienne Quinn, Mrs. Quinn felt relieved and proud.

As for child support, Mrs. Quinn really doesn’t know.

However, what Vivienne Quinn did must have her reasons, and Mrs. Quinn would not question her.

Hearing that Brandon Will wanted Vivienne Quinn to join the company, Mrs. Quinn was very surprised,”Are you really willing to let Vivienne into the company?” “She’s my daughter, she’s my Brandon Will’s blood, and she’s so talented, she can’t be buried. I want her to take care of the farm

with me and let her go home.”

Brandon Will held Mrs. Quinn ‘s hand and said,” Chevrolet, I

couldn’t make the decision back then, but now I can make the decision for the Will Family. I can’t let Vivienne go out, and I have to make up for you. I know, you have been waiting for me.

Mrs. Quinn has indeed been waiting for Brandon Will all these years, and also looking forward to Vivienne Quinn’s return home.

Mrs. Quinn is still very old-fashioned in her bones. If you choose someone, you will follow this person. Vivienne Quinn is the daughter of Brandon Will, and it is justifiable that she will be sent

home.

A soulful confession, Mrs. Quinn has been shaken.

Chevrolet, think about it and persuade Vivienne, this child is

stubborn and only listens to you.” Brandon Will was worried that Vivienne Quinn would come back, so he didn’t dare to stay longer, and said, “You have a good rest, I will come to see you tomorrow, and I will Live at Luke Hotel, here is my phone number, feel free to call me if you need anything.”

Mrs. Quinn’s heart had been silent for more than twenty years, but the appearance of Brandon Will disturbed her heart.

If Brandon Will had taken the emotional route from the beginning,

Mrs. Quinn would not have been so angry last time.

Dinding into pages now

Chapter 222

11 288 Wouchers

Women are soft-hearted by nature, how can they listen to men’s

sweet talk?

Mrs. Quinn had been deceived by Brandon Will’s sweet words all

her life back then, and now her heart softened again.