369

Chapter 369

Flash Marriage He Made My Jaw Drop

Mona has been traumatized in her heart, and she is more sensitive than ordinary children and lacks a sense of security.

What she fears most is being abandoned.

Vivienne Quinn had pantothenic acid on the tip of her nose, and hugged Mona in her arms, “No, mom will always love you and never want you.”

Mrs. Quinn reprimanded angrily,“This aunt is really serious, how can she say such things to the child.”

Angry be angry, Mrs. Quinn is really embarrassed to question Stella Maya, after all, she is her own sister.

Damien Smyth took Mona ‘s little hand and said, “Your surname is Smyth now, and your name is Rose Smyth. You are my Damien Smyth ‘s daughter. Remember this. No one can change this. Hold your head up high and live with confidence.“, you know? You are our pride.”

Mona nodded with half understanding, and slowly stopped crying, “Dad, I won’t cry anymore.”

She is the daughter of parents, she is their pride, she must be confident and not inferior.

“Okay, let’s eat first, everyone is hungry.” Mrs. Quinn greeted everyone to eat together.

Mona is no longer timid and submissive.

After eating, Violet Smyth and Jack Smyth left first, and Vivienne Quinn felt sleepy and went to take a nap in her room.

Vivienne Quinn was at home, and Damien Smyth felt relieved and went to the company.

Mrs. Quinn took Mona for a walk downstairs in the community.

As soon as the mother–in–law and grandson arrived at the community

Dividing into pages now

Chapter 369

playground, Mrs. Quinn saw Brandon Will coming.

Brandon Will was carrying large and small bags of nutritional supplements, saw Mrs. Quinn, walked over with a smile.

Sonja, you are here.” Brandon Will said with a smile, “I came to see Vivienne. I went back to Los Angeles to do some business these days. I just came back today. I heard that Vivienne is pregnant, right? That’s great, our daughter is really competitive.”

Mrs. Quinn frowned, “What is our daughter, that is my daughter, Brandon Will, you hurry up.”

Sonja, didn’t you do well before, why are you angry again?” Brandon Will coaxed with a coquettish face, “Do you know what I did when I went back to Los Angeles? I went through divorce procedures with Angel Lee, let me show you this.”

As he spoke, Brandon Will showed the divorce certificate to Mrs. Quinn.

Mrs. Quinn was shocked, took a look at the divorce certificate, then looked at Brandon Will in disbelief.“You really divorced Angel Lee ?”

“That’s not true, Sonja, I’ve always pretended to be you in my heart, and 1 married her because I had no choice.” Brandon Will said affectionately, “I know I broke your heart before, I promise to change in the future and treat you well.”

Brandon Will’s acting skills are very good. This divorce certificate is just a fake certificate he found someone under the flyover.

Angel Lee divorce him so easily?

Mrs. Quinn couldn’t tell the difference because of the expensive fake certificate, so she believed Brandon Will ‘s words.

Mrs. Quinn didn’t expect that Brandon Will would really leave Angel

Lee.

Mrs. Quinn looked at the divorce certificate, then at Brandon Will, who was smiling sincerely, and asked. “If your daughter hadn’t married the Smyth Family, would you come from Los Angeles to find our mother and daughter? Would you divorce?”

Brandon Will sighed and said, ” Sonja, I’m not going to hide it from you, I’ll tell you something from the bottom of my heart, I’ve been overwhelmed by the Lee Family all these years, I’ve always wanted to escape from Angel Lee, but I have to be worthy of Will Family Ancestors, I used to be cowardly, but I have always loved you, and Vivienne married so well. which made me proud for a while, and I had the courage to confront Lee Family.”

Mrs. Quinn was shaken by these words, and said,” Brandon Will, I don’t care what happens to you and Angel Lee, but don’t try to use your daughter’s name to do things that will harm your daughter. I’m very disappointed. I believed you once, and I won’t believe you again, who knows if you are playing tricks with Angel Lee again, wanting to use my daughter’s bone marrow.”

Sonja, I swear, it will never happen this time. Sharon has already undergone a bone marrow transplant, which was donated to Sharon by Ray Will.” Brandon Will raised his hand to promise, and he really gave up on Sharon Will and Ray Will in his heart.

Ray Will saved Sharon Will without saying a word. After donating bone marrow, Ray Will will definitely be useless in the future. Now Brandon Will will firmly hold on to Vivienne Quinn’s side and join Smyth Family,

Mrs. Quinn knew about the bone marrow match between Ray Will and Sharon Will, and she didn’t doubt Brandon Will’s words.

Mrs. Quinn was about to say something, she saw a group of policemen coming this way, and then went straight to Unit 1, Building 3.

Mrs. Quinn curiously asked the women who were also walking their babies in the community,“Sister, why are there so many police officers in

the community ?”

“You don’t know, you lost your child.” The elder sister said, ” The

neighbor’s youngest son is lost.“