258

Chapter 258 1248 Wourtiers Vivienne Quinn was startled, she turned to look at Jessie in front of her, and took a deep breath. “Jessie, do you find this interesting?” The last time she saw Jessie, Vivienne Quinn knew that this woman was thinking about her husband. Jessie smiled, but the smile didn’t reach her eyes. “I think it’s very interesting. A person who is deceived from beginning to end is so interesting.” “Don’t try to use this method to provoke the relationship between our husband and wife.” Vivienne Quinn said bluntly, “Your approach is ridic ulous.” Leaving this sentence behind, Vivienne Quinn passed Jessie and walked outside. Jessie’s leisurely voice came from behind,” Vivienne Quinn, do you know who Damien Smyth is? You don’t even know who he is, you are the ridicu lous and path etic person.” Hearing this, Vivienne Quinn turned her head, she frowned and looked at Jessie, “Don’t be weird, if you have anything to say, just say it.” Jessie smiled, “That’s so boring. I think it’s more fun now.” This kind of daydream and unpredictable words are very disturbing. Vivienne Quinn looked at Jessie steadfastly and said, “No matter what you say, it doesn’t matter to me, I just believe what I see with my eyes, believe what I feel, don’t do these futile things, Damien and I Smyth, will be very happy.” Jessie sneered, “Then I’ll wait.” Vivienne Quinn walked straight out of the bathroom. As a woman, how could she not see what Jessie was thinking? Dividing into pages now Chapter 258 1288 Vouchers Sowing discord and thinking about her husband is just daydreaming. In the box. Trevor Randolph ordered the food, several people chatted about the identity of Damien Smyth. Trevor Randolph asked,” Damien Smyth, how long are you going to keep it a secret? You brought your wife here, and I treat you to dinner. I have to be careful.” Afraid of slipping the tongue, and afraid of being seen by acquaintances. Grayson Smyth also said,” Mr., I think it’s about the same. I have long nights and dreams. If my sister-in-law learns about it from others, I’m worried that Mr. will kneel on durian shells.” Damien Smyth drank tea calmly and said, “The eighth day of next month will be the anniversary celebration of Skyreach Group, and I will confess to her on that day.” Damien Smyth also knew that it would not be a long-term solution to cheat like this. Trevor Randolph quipped,”Any surprises?” “It’s a double blessing,” Grayson Smyth said. “What if my sister-in-law can’t accept it?” Trevor Randolph said, “It’s too exaggerated for my poor husband to transform into a billionaire president.” Damien Smyth is also worried about this problem. Vivienne Quinn’s temper is stubborn and impatient. If this is not handled well, it will backfire. While several people were chatting, Vivienne Quinn walked in and asked casually, “What are you talking about?” Chapter 258 1 288 (Vouchees Damien Smyth gave her the menu. “See what else you want to eat, add more.” “There are already so many dishes, enough.” Vivienne Quinn was very embarrassed, although it was Trevor Randolph’s treat, it should not be too wasteful. “I’ll pour you tea.” “I’ll pour it for you.” Trevor Randolph and Grayson Smyth competed to pour tea for Vivienne Quinn, much to the surprise of Vivienne Quinn. “No, you don’t have to be so polite…” Vivienne Quinn finished her sentence, the two competed to pour two cups of tea and hand them over. Vivienne Quinn looked to Damien Smyth for help. Damien Smyth put a glass of juice in front of Vivienne Quinn, then gave Trevor Randolph and Grayson Smyth a look, and the two drank the poured tea resentfully. No matter how much they compete for favor, they can’t compete with the juice poured by their husband. Vivienne Quinn couldn’t help laughing.”The three of you together are almost a hundred years old, and you are still so childish.” Grayson Smyth blamed Trevor Randolph and said, “What about you, childish.” Trevor Randolph,”You’re naive.” No one dared to tease Damien Smyth for being childish. When the two were more childish, Damien Smyth and Vivienne Quinn Dividing into pages now were already eating unceremoniously. Everything in the world, delicious food and beauties cannot be disappointed. Vivienne Quinn was eating, thinking about the bathroom, and said, “By the way, Damien Smyth, I met Jessie just now.” As soon as these words came out, Damien Smyth’s heart skipped a beat, and Grayson Smyth also became a little nervous. Jessie planned May to blackmail Damien Smyth. If this happened to Vivienne Quinn, I don’t know what to say. Damien Smyth asked calmly, “What are you talking about?”