386

Chapter 386

1288 Vouchers.

Zoe’s words hit Vivienne Quinn’s weakness.

With such a big child, she really hasn’t fulfilled the responsibility of being a mother at all.

Considering that Vivienne Quinn is pregnant and the fetus is unstable, Damien Smyth said to Zoe,”You sleep with grandma tonight.”

Damien Smyth ‘s tone was cold and hard, which made Zoe a little scared.

Zoe is very smart, and soon realized that if she wants to live with her mother, she must be liked by the man in front of her.

Zoe asked tearfully, “Are you my dad?”

Vivienne Quinn was afraid that Damien Smyth would be embarrassed, so she answered for him, “He is not your father, Zoe, you will call him Uncle Smyth from now on, go to bed with grandma, it’s too late.”

Vivienne Quinn felt that it would be great if Damien Smyth could keep him, but it would be really embarrassing for Damien Smyth to be called a father.

She didn’t know who the child’s father was, maybe it was the boss who disappeared, or someone from the Red Club, as July said.

She couldn’t remember, and she was somewhat resistant to searching for that part of the memory.

Zoe was young, she knew a lot. She immediately understood that her mother had remarried, the one in front of her was her uncle, and the one in his arms was their daughter.

Uncle doesn’t like her, likes that sister.

This is Zoe’s own understanding.

Dividing into pages now

s

Zoe stopped making trouble, and followed Mrs. Quinn back to the room to sleep. She secretly asked Mrs. Quinn,”Grandma, where is my own father?”

“Grandma doesn’t know either.”

Because this child is very likely to be the granddaughter she lost back then. Mrs. Quinn was much gentler to Zoe,” Zoe, don’t mention your father in front of your mother in the future, and you must listen to your mother and uncle in the future and get along well with your sister. When the mother gives birth to a younger brother, she must also take good care of her younger brother.”

Zoe asked. “Does mom have a little brother?”

“Yes, your mother is pregnant with a baby brother, so you have to be good and don’t make your mother angry.” Mrs. Quinn said with a smile, “Go to sleep.”

Zoe recognized the situation. Mom and uncle had a daughter, and now they had a little brother, so they definitely wouldn’t love her.

Zoe thought of her little friend, the little friend is that after the mother gave birth to the little brother, she stopped loving her, and always beat her, making her give way to the little brother.

The toys are gone, and the Barbie doll is torn by the little brother.

Zoe is very disgusted with the little brother. In her perception, the little brother is here to grab her mother and share with her mother, so she doesn’t want to share.

She wants her mother to love only herself.

That night, Vivienne Quinn couldn’t sleep well, and her mind was heavy.

When it was almost dawn, Vivienne Quinn finally felt a little sleepy. She was in a daze, and she didn’t know how long she had slept. She heard chingges now

Vivienne Quinn subconsciously thought of Zoe ‘s rebellion, and immediately opened her eyes and woke up.

It was already eight o’clock in the morning, today was Saturday, Damien Smyth had something to go out, Mona didn’t have to go to school, and early in the morning, Mona and Zoe fought over grabbing the Barbie doll.

Both were crying.

It was also because Damien Smyth was not at home that Zoe was emboldened.

Mrs. Quinn heard the voice coming from the kitchen, and she didn’t know who was right and who was wrong, because Mona had been with her for a long time and had a deep relationship, so she subconsciously defended Mona.

Zoe, quickly apologize to my sister, you are a sister, how can you bully my sister.”

Zoe cried and said, “I don’t apologize, I don’t apologize, the Barbie is mine, she stole my things.”

Vivienne Quinn came out, looked at the dismantled Barbie doll on the ground, and asked, “What’s going on?”

Vivienne Quinn didn’t get enough sleep, and the crying of her two children gave her a headache.

Zoe said, “She snat ched my Barbie doll.”

Mona argues, “Papa bought it for me, not yours.”

Mona didn’t know why this elder sister didn’t like her, and would grab her things and slander others as soon as she came up.

Mona is very sad, this is the Barbie doll her father gave her, and now Zoe has torn it apart.

Vivienne Quinn naturally knew that this Barbie doll was bought by Damien Smyth, and said to Zoe with a sullen face.”Apologize to my sister, and why are you robbing her? Is this wrong?”

“It’s mine. It’s on the table without anyone’s name written on it. I took it and it’s mine.” Zoe didn’t admit it.

Hearing this. Vivienne Quinn felt unbelievable, the child’s thinking problem was too serious.