295

Chapter 295 11 288 Voucher Damen Smith is getting drunk, coupled with the grievances accumulated during this period, how can he still listen to Vivienne Quinn? Vivienne Quinn struggled, the more excited Damen Smith became, and he pulled off the coat on Vivienne Quinn’s body. Vivienne Quinn panicked, driven by fear, she yelled,” Damen Smith, you are such a wimp, you don’t dare to settle accounts with those who really hurt you, because I am a woman, you just pick up soft persimmons, you are really despised, you deserve to be cheated.” Vivienne Quinn didn’t have any scruples anymore, she kicked and scolded.”You don’t think about why you are cheated, it’s because you have no brains, you know they are cheating you, but you still compromise again and again, that’s because you are incompetent Weak, you are afraid of them in your heart, you dare not settle accounts with them, you can only vent your anger on me.” Every word of Vivienne Quinn is very sharp, like a sharp knife, stabbing Damen Smith ‘s self-esteem. Hit him where it hurts. Because Vivienne Quinn was right, he didn’t dare to really tear himself apart with those people. When he was in the barber shop, he was cowardly. He was cheated by dating websites a few times before, but he still didn’t resist. Because Vivienne Quinn is a powerless woman, he can control it, and he spread all his grievances on Vivienne Quinn. “No, it’s not like that.” Damen Smith didn’t dare to look directly at his cowardly self, and used fierce words to cover up his weakness, and roared, “You liars are so hateful, you deserve what you deserve.” Vivienne Quinn also yelled, “I said, I never lied to you, I didn’t even know about dating sites asking you out, I’m really glad that you weren’t the one who went on a blind date with me, otherwise I would regret it, how could Dividing into pages now Chapter 295 I meet you Such a wonder.” 208 vouchers Damen Smith was stunned.”You are still sophistry, you are a li ar, a li ar.” Vivienne Quinn, whose hands and feet were bound, couldn’t break free, seeing Damen Smith tearing her panties, her despair made her collapse. Vivienne Quinn has never felt so hopeless. No matter how much she calls for help, no one comes. She remembered the scene of being bullied by Qin Mo. At that moment, she was very unwilling. Why was she always the one being bullied? Maybe like she said about Damen Smith just now, because of cowardice. because in the eyes of others, she is too easy to handle. Just as Damen Smith ‘s mouth came close, Vivienne Quinn, determined to die together, slammed her head into each other. Damen Smith’s nose was broken at that time, and the nose was bleeding continuously. She took the opportunity to kick Damen Smith over, broke free from the confinement, and rolled off the bed. Her feet were bound and she couldn’t walk, so she jumped to the door with ropes tied around her wrists, but it was perfectly fine to open the door. In the few seconds between breaking fee and opening the door, Vivienne Quinn felt like she was racing against death. Seeing Damen Smith get up, Vivienne Quinn quickly opened the door and went out, locking the door behind her. She couldn’t untie the rope on her legs, so she could only skip and walk, fear filled her whole body, and she didn’t care about her disheveled clothes. Because she heard the sound of Damen Smith opening the door and chasing after him. Dividing into pages now Chapter 295 1288 Vouchers Vivienne Quinn jumped to the stairs, but because she was too scared, her feet missed the ground. The expected pain did not come, and she fell into a warm and familiar embrace. When she raised her eyes to see the other person’s face clearly, her tears fell uncontrollably. Damien Smyth took her into his arms. “Sorry, my husband is late.” After learning of Vivienne Quinn’s whereabouts, Damien Smyth arrived. as quickly as possible. Seeing Vivienne Quinn’s disheveled clothes and tied hands and feet, Damien Smyth was heartbroken and furious, and a murderous look shot out from his deep eyes . Damen Smith chased after him, and when he saw Damien Smyth, he sneered, “It’s really fast.” Damen Smith didn’t pay attention to Damien Smyth at all, he was already possessed by anger and alcohol. Damien Smyth picked up Vivienne Quinn, and said coldly to David behind him,”Take off both hands.”