341

Chapter 341

Damien Smyth ‘s words were like a bolt from the blue, throwing a bomb into the deep water and directly blasting the water.

Old Madam heard the last sentence, his vision went dark and he almost

fainted.

Violet Smyth quickly supported her, “(M o m.)”

“It’s over, it’s over.” Old Madam clutched his chest, looking heartbroken.

In the front hall of the dinner, some people didn’t know that Damien Smyth was married, and they were surprised to hear the news that Damien Smyth broke out.

And those who know that Damien Smyth is married have never seen the real face of this Smyth Lady, and are very curious.

this Smyth Lady, so mysterious.

How could he take down a man like Damien Smyth.

At the dinner party, everyone was discussing and guessing about Smyth Lady ‘s identity, and in the live broadcast room, the pot exploded.

Netizens posted bullet screens one after another.

The Smyth man really got married.”

“It’s still a ripe melon.”

“Does anyone know who the woman Mr. Smyth married is?”

“This year’s netizens are too dereliction of duty, they don’t even know about such a big news.”

“It’s no wonder the Smyth man smiled just now, it turns out he has a

sweetheart.”

“Oh my god, which woman snatched away the male god? Did this save

Dividing into pages now the galaxy?”

“Sisters, my heart is broken, my husband was taken away.”

“I’m also broken in love.”

“When can polygamy be allowed? I am willing to be a concubine for the male god.”

The comment area was very lively, and the popularity of the live broadcast room was high.

Netizens are looking forward to the appearance of this Smyth Lady, and dare not blink.

Damien Smyth on the stage, walking down the stage, towards Vivienne Quinn, and the lights followed Damien Smyth .

When Damien Smyth took Vivienne Quinn back to the stage and Vivienne Quinn appeared in front of everyone, both the netizens in front of the live broadcast room and the people present at the dinner party were all amazed.

Vivienne Quinn, dressed in a pink-purple gradient, has curly hair and shawls, and has exquisite facial features, like a flower fairy descending to earth.

No matter from which lens you look at Vivienne Quinn, it is so perfect that it makes people sigh, there are no dead ends at 360 degrees.

With creamy skin, bright eyes and white teeth, and a tall figure, Damien Smyth and Damien Smyth are a natural couple.

Vivienne Quinn held the microphone in her hand, and said to everyone in a graceful manner,”Hi everyone, I am Vivienne Quinn, wife of Damien Smyth.”

The phrase “Damien Smyth ‘s wife” also demonstrates Damien Smyth ‘st family status, giving Damien Smyth the dignity of a man on the outside.

Dividing inte pages now

She is willing to be his little girl outside, but what happens at home is another matter.

Vivienne Quinn made the netizens in the live broadcast room forget to post comments, as if time had been frozen.

Damien Smyth kept holding Vivienne Quinn’s hand, clasping his fingers tightly, and the way he looked at Vivienne Quinn was so gentle that everyone outside the court was addicted to it.

Love overflows the screen.

Jessie in the audience was jealous, and stared at Vivienne Quinn on the stage, wishing to stare Vivienne Quinn out of a ho le.

Vivienne Quinn was so beautiful that even she was jealous.

She was jealous that Vivienne Quinn was standing next to Damien Smyth, that she was Damien Smyth ‘s wife and that she was in the spotlight.

Trevor Randolph looked at the two on the stage and said, “What more can a husband ask for than a beautiful wife.”

Grayson Smyth said. “If my sister-in-law was born in ancient times, she would definitely be a witch who seduces the Lord and brings disaster to the country and the people.”

Grace on the side beat Grayson Smyth “If you can’t speak, don’t talk nonsense. You are the witch, and Vivienne Quinn is the mother of the country respected by all people.”

Grayson Smyth said quickly, “Slip of tongue, slip of tongue.”

Juno said with a smile,” Mr. Smyth and Vivienne Quinn stand together, it’s really eye-catching.”

Mona said proudly, “Mother is the most beautiful mother in the world, and father is also the most handsome father.”

Dividing mito poyes now Mrs. Quinn was also happy for Vivienne Quinn. Seeing her daughter and son-in-law standing together in love, she was very pleased,

On the stage, Damien Smyth stared at Vivienne Quinn tenderly, and said to the audience.”I am lucky in this life to meet Vivienne Quinn and marry Vivienne Quinn. I will spend my whole life caring for and loving her. Please Witnesses.”

This affectionate confession caused millions of netizens in the live broadcast room to eat a wave of dog food.

Netizens envied Vivienne Quinn one after another, and the live broadcast room was full of barrage.

“My male god is so affectionate. I originally wanted to turn my fan into a fan, but now I’m going to become a fan again.”

“Can I expect the male god to get divorced, woo woo woo.”

“The god’s wife is so beautiful, I love every woman to death.”

“I’m also jealous of the looks of the male god’s wife. They were all created by Nuwa. Why is there such a big difference?

“Lady ‘s skin is so good, I can’t see any blemishes.”

“Oh my god, if I look like this, I’ll have to go to the city to do pole dancing.”

“Sure enough, beautiful women belong to handsome men, and handsome men belong to beautiful women. We mortals are not worthy.”

“If these two people have a child, that child will be against heaven.”

“Such a good gene cannot be wasted. The male god must have a football team with the female.”

The style of painting in the comment area changed suddenly, which was born immediately.

Dividing into pages now Jessie saw that so many people started to follow Vivienne Quinn in the live broadcast room, and she was so jealous that she used a trumpet to slander Vivienne Quinn and speak ill of Vivienne Quinn in the live broadcast room.

“Vivienne Quinn is a woman who didn’t graduate from high school. She was shameless and used some tricks to hook up with Damien Smyth.”

There were too many comments in the live broadcast room, and the comments sent by Jessie were immediately overwhelmed, and they had no effect at all, which made Jessie very angry.