210

Chapter 210

288 (Vouchers

Vivienne Quinn received a call from the hospital and rushed to the hospital with Damien Smyth .

I just found out that Mrs. Quinn went shopping for vegetables in

the morning, and when she was crossing the road, she was hit by a battery car and her leg fractured.

Vivienne Quinn looked at Mrs. Quinn’s leg in plaster, and felt distressed, “Mom, why did it happen like this?”

Mrs. Quinn said succinctly, “The boy who delivered the food was in a hurry. I didn’t see the red light. I thought it was a green light, so I bumped into it. Vivienne, it’s okay, just take care of it.”

What happened, Vivienne Quinn said nothing more.

The takeaway boy who injured Mrs. Quinn was also very responsible and took the initiative to pay all the medical expenses.

Mrs. Quinn is also responsible for this matter. The delivery boy came to discuss with Vivienne Quinn, and the medical expenses were shared equally.

It’s not easy to go out to make a living outside, and the delivery guy also has to support his family.

Without waiting for Vivienne Quinn to say anything, Mrs. Quinn said, “Young man, you can go. You don’t have to pay for the rest of the medical expenses. I will pay for it myself. I am really

embarrassed today.”

The takeaway boy breathed a sigh of relief, “Auntie, then I’ll go first,

Dividing into pages how

Chapter 210

you take care of your wounds.”

1289 (Vouchers

The delivery boy was afraid that Mrs. Quinn would repent, so he left quickly.

In Vivienne Quinn’s impression, Mrs. Quinn crossed the road very

carefully, and would go there only after making sure it was safe. This time, she didn’t see the traffic lights clearly. Brandon Will had something to do with it.

Brandon Will made Mrs. Quinn really upset, and she was in a trance all day long.

At this time, the doctor came over “Patient’s family, the patient needs to be hospitalized for observation, you go and go through the hospitalization procedures first.”

Damien Smyth said, “I’ll go, Vivienne Quinn, you stay here with your mother-in-law.”

“Hmm.” Vivienne Quinn responded, and after Damien Smyth and the doctor had left, she asked, “Mom, is it related to Brandon Will that you were bumped?”

“No, no.” Mrs. Quinn lacked confidence, “I just didn’t see clearly.”

“Okay, then I won’t ask, I’ll go back and pack a few sets of clothes and toiletries for you later, and you will take care of yourself in the hospital.” Vivienne Quinn looked at Mrs. Quinn ‘s injured leg and the slight bruise on her face Scratched, he said distressedly, “You don’t have to think about other things.”

Chapter 210

1789 Vouchers

Damien Smyth went through the hospital procedures and came back. Vivienne Quinn asked him to accompany Mrs. Quinn in the hospital temporarily, and she went back to pack her clothes by herself.

Mrs. Quinn’s legs and feet are inconvenient, so she needs

someone to accompany her here, and Damien Smyth doesn’t know what Mrs. Quinn needs or where she puts her clothes. Naturally, it’s best for Vivienne Quinn to go back and pack her clothes.

Vivienne Quinn took a taxi back to her rental apartment to pack her clothes. When the elevator in her unit came out, she saw a middle- aged aunt knocking on the door of her house.

Vivienne Quinn was puzzled, and walked over,”Hello, who are you looking for?”

The aunt saw Vivienne Quinn and said, “I’m looking for someone from this family, where did this family go?”

Vivienne Quinn asked,”Are you?”

“My name is Cindy. I used to be the director of the Angel Orphanage. Now I’m retired. Today, Sonja asked me to come over, but I kept knocking on the door and no one came.”

It was confirmed that she came to find her mother. Vivienne Quinn said, “My mother is in the hospital now. She was hit by a battery car in the morning. Nanny, what can you do with my mother? Tell me, I am Sonja’s daughter, Vivienne Quinn .”

Chapter 210

288 Vouchers

Vivienne Quinn was speaking, she also opened the door,” Nanny, come in and sit down.”

“Okay.” Cindy entered the room, looked at the room

subconsciously, and said, “I talked to your mother on the phone before, and she asked me to help find a child. I came here today to talk about this.”

Vivienne Quinn recalled that Mrs. Quinn said that Stella Maya asked her to help adopt a child in an orphanage. She thought that was the matter, and said, ” Nanny, my mother is currently hospitalized, and the matter of adopting a child may have to be postponed.”

“Adopt a child?” Cindy said in surprise, “Your mother didn’t mention adopting a child, she just asked me to help find a child. The child adopted by the orphanage four years ago, I went back and

checked again, and there was no one your mother was looking for. people.”

Hearing this, Vivienne Quinn felt nervous, isn’t her mother going to adopt?

So why specifically look for children from four years ago?