245

Chapter 245 11 288 Vouchers July’s parents were worried that July would be stimulated and they would not be able to get money, so July’s mother started playing the family card again. July, that’s not what we mean. We all know what you have paid for this family. Your brother found a girlfriend with great difficulty. The parents of the woman ‘s family are civil servants. This is our high profile. We can’t give it to you. My brother is ashamed.” July’s mother sobbed and said, “When your brother is stable, you will have a backer. We are all thinking of you.” July wiped her tears, raised her head and tried to hold back the tears in her eyes. She didn’t speak, and her father said on the phone again,”I’ll give you three days to collect the 100,000 USD. If your brother’s marriage fails, you don’t want to go back to this house.” July couldn’t take it anymore and hung up the phone directly. She was the stain on the family, the one who made her parents and younger brother ashamed. All her sacrifices have become a joke. July’s mother and July’s father on the phone looked at each other, and July’s father asked, “Did she hang up?” July’s mother said, “Well, hang up.” “The wings are hard.” July’s father said angrily, “Call her Chapter 245 again and ask her to raise money as soon as possible.” 288 Vouchers “What you said just now was too harsh. Can July be happy?” July’s mother said, “I’ll coax her later.” At this time, July’s younger brother came back from the outside and asked, “Dad, M o m, are you ready for the gift money? Watson’s family is urging you.” July’s mother smiled and said, “Wait a minute, I called your sister, and it will be ready soon. I don’t have any food. You are hungry. M o m will cook for you.” “I don’t eat at home. I have an appointment with Watson for dinner. I just came back to tell you that the gifts should be arranged as soon as possible. Watson ‘s family is married with a BMW. In the future, there will be a mother-in-law and old man who will be a civil servant. My career It will be even better.” “Really, Watson’s family is more grand, don’t worry, the gift money can definitely be collected.” July’s mother was happy, and said, “Then you go, don’t make Watson wait, now you have to coax Watson, can’t Make Watson angry.” “Her young lady’s temper, if it weren’t for the fact that she is the only child in the family, and she is married to a BMW, I really don’t like her. Her parents are used to her temper.” July’s mother smiled and said, “Be patient for now, wait for Watson to marry, and then my mother will come and train me.” “Okay, m o m, dad, then I’ll go first. By the way, I can’t tell my sister about my marriage. If she comes back, let Chapter 245 Watson’s parents know what she does, and I won’t be embarrassed.” 1288 Vouchers July’s father had a loving face, “Don’t worry, we didn’t let her come back, you go and stay with Watson and leave us alone.” As soon as the son left, July’s father urged July’s mother to call July, trying to find a way to raise money. In a shared room. July listened to the phone that kept ringing and became more and more upset. The ringtone was like a note of death, pushing her to the brink of collapse. The roommate outside the room knocked on the door,” July, why is your phone ringing all the time, July.” “It’s okay.” July couldn’t take it anymore, and muted the phone, and the world was finally quiet. She didn’t dare to turn off the phone because she was afraid of missing important calls from clients or bosses. In the world of adults, there is no right to be willful. If you want to be presumptuous for a while, you have to worry about the consequences. The roommate didn’t think much about it, and said, “Then I’m off to work, and Mr. Wang asked me out today.” Just when the roommate was about to go out, July opened the door and said, “Lele, can you have dinner with me tonight, it’s my birthday.” “It’s your birthday today, July, happy birthday, but Mr. Wang, I can’t push it away. How about this? I’ll come back early and accompany you to eat supper for your birthday. I’ll bring you a gift, okay?” “…good.” “Bye, July, today is your birthday, be happy, wait for me to bring you a gift.” July watched her roommate leave, she returned to the bedroom like a walking dead. The phone screen on the table lit up. It was a call from the foreman, and she dared not answer it. July connected, the whole person was still dull, and even the tone of voice was mechanical, “Hey, sister Jing, okay, I’ll be here in a while…