322

Chapter 322

Brandon Will-is eager to get a divorce now, and Angel Lee has provoked this topic, so he naturally took advantage of the trend to get a divorce.
Brandon Will’s words stunned several people in the ward.
The Lee Family looked at each other, and Angel Lee was shocked, chilled and angry.
Sharon Will and Ray Will were stunned.
Ray Will quickly said, “Dad, calm down, this is not so serious, you and (M o m) are both old, why are you getting divorced?”
“Adults talk, children sh ut up.” Brandon Will pointed to Ray Will, in front of him, Ray Will is a junior? child?
Children still want to take care of adults?
Brandon Will was full of firepower, and he hated everyone when he saw him, and he hated the air.
“What are you trying to do to your son, try to do it again.” Angel Lee was not happy, defended his son, and yelled at Brandon Will “If you want a divorce, whoever is afraid of you, go now, I tell you, you have to give I’m leaving the house, I don’t want to take a penny, the Will Family property belongs to me and the children.”
“Why, you want me to leave the house without leaving the house?” Brandon Will raised his voice, “Don’t really think that the Will Family depends on you Lee Family, the Will Family is what it is today, it’s all because of my hard work, Brandon Will, Divorce, I share half of your property, that’s the best of benevolence, the son belongs to me, the daughter belongs to you, go, leave now.”
With that said, Brandon Will went to grab Angel Lee.
This is for real.
Women’s divorces are all talking about it and putting on airs. Those who
Dividing into pages now

want to make men compromise are tempting and threatening.
And once a man wants to divorce, it is true.

Hearing that Brandon Will wanted his brother instead of himself, Sharon Will felt uncomfortable and sad.
In the eyes of her father, she must be a burden as a si ck child.
Angel Lee saw this posture, he panicked, and his momentum was a little weaker. He pulled back hard, unwilling to go, but his (m o u t h) was still crazily outputting. “Is it true that you have an old relationship with that bi tch Sonja?” Resurrected, you’re divorcing me now because of her, Brandon Will, you’re an a ss ho le.”
Seeing that the situation was wrong, the old man poked the floor heavily with his crutches, and said in a loud voice,”Son-in-law, once you overdo some things, you can’t turn back. If you want to get a divorce, it’s not so easy. When my Lee Family is gone?”
The mother-in-law was not as aggressive as before, and said, “Son-in-law, you insist on arguing for a divorce just because of that woman outside? What can that woman bring to your Will Family? What can my Lee Family bring to your Will Family, you We have to weigh it clearly.”
These words are threats and warnings,
When Brandon Will saw the Lee Family’s weirdness, he remembered what happened 20 years ago, and said with a gloomy face.”You were the ones who forced me to marry Angel Lee. If it weren’t for you, I would have married Sonja a long time ago. I can’t waste any more time on what I haven’t done before, I just want to marry Sonja and rekindle my old relationship with her.”
Such aboveboard words shocked everyone.
Everyone felt that Brandon Will was ins ane, and divorced for Sonja who had no background, it was simply obsessed.
Dividing into pages now

The Lee Family was so angry that they said to Angel Lee,” Angel, if he wants to leave, just leave with him. I want to see how much he, Will Family, is capable of.”
Ray Will still couldn’t help persuading “Dad, M o m, stop arguing, why are you leaving, I don’t agree.”
Seeing that Brandon Will insisted on leaving, Angel Lee burst into tears,” Brandon Will, you have planned it for a long time, right? It’s all my fault. I’m so stu pid. I didn’t see your plan. You want to marry that bi tch, okay?, then leave, but I have to take 80% of the company’s property, the son will be mine, and the daughter will be you.”
Angel Lee ‘s words are undoubtedly another stab in Sharon Will’s heart, and her parents are unwilling to have her.
Ray Will couldn’t stand it anymore, and shouted, “You guys have to stay away and fight, you are not afraid of hurting Sharon with your words.”
Ray Will’s words brought Brandon Will and Angel Lee back to their senses a little bit, and Angel Lee looked at Sharon Will, feeling a little guilty.
Sharon Will’s face was pale, she didn’t say a word, she looked very pitiful, there were tears in her eyes, but they didn’t fall, and the appearance of she was about to cry was even more distressing.
The Lee Family was also troubled by the smoky scene, they pulled Angel Lee and said, “Let’s go, go back to the Lee Family first, he, Brandon Will, wants a divorce, so go to court.