279

Chapter 279

288 Vouchers

Vivienne Quinn dared to look back, with horror in her eyes.

The man in front of him was wearing a mask and a peaked cap, disguised tightly, holding her keychain in his hand.

“Your key fob fell off.”

This voice… Damen Smith?

Vivienne Quinn recovered from her panic, and took a closer look,” Damen Smith? Is it really you?”

Damen Smith let go of Vivienne Quinn, avoiding Vivienne Quinn’s sight, holding the keychain in his hand,”Here you are.”

Vivienne Quinn took the keychain, restrained her panic, and asked in a cold voice.”What are you following me all the way? Are you following me these days?”

Damen Smith didn’t dare to look into Vivienne Quinn ‘s eyes, he hesitated and said, “No.”

“Look at me and talk.” Vivienne Quinn has been tortured by this

suspicious feeling for the past few days and has a nervous breakdown, her tone is particularly bad,” Damen Smith, what are you trying to do? If you don’t tell the truth, I will call the police.”

If Damen Smith has been following her, Vivienne Quinn must be scared and must call the police.

Vivienne Quinn ‘s words seemed to have stimulated Damen Smith, and his eyes became fierce,” You are mine, you are my woman, the blind date that day, if I was not late, you would definitely choose me, marry me right wrong.”

“What nonsense are you talking about?” Vivienne Quinn was frightened

Dividing into pages now

Chapter 279

1248 Vouchers

by Damen Smith’s expression, and she couldn’t understand him at all.”What a blind date, what’s late, I have a husband, I don’t know you at all, how can I marry for you.”

“So, are you really a liar?” Damen Smith grabbed Vivienne Quinn’s wrist, his eyes were dark,” You are the same as them, you are a liar, you believe in the paid poster of the website, and you only defraud people of money.”

Damen Smith’s understanding of what Vivienne Quinn said, it became that Vivienne Quinn was married a long time ago, and the blind date was a scam, and now she dare not admit it.

Vivienne Quinn broke free,” Damen Smith, let me go, if you don’t let me go, I will call someone and call the police.”

Vivienne Quinn thought Damen Smith was stimulated because she also believed in a blind date on the website, and he took the anger of being cheated by those women on her.

“I still don’t admit it. They are all liars. The more beautiful a woman is, the more she can lie. Did you also want to lie to me that day, believing how much money the website gave you to make you hurt people like this?”

Damen Smith seemed a little bewildered, his thoughts and behaviors were very paranoid, and he was emotional.”How much money do you want, I will give it to you, and you will be my wife.”

“You’re sick.” Vivienne Quinn was either frightened or disgusted, “Let go, Damen Smith, let me go.”

Vivienne Quinn couldn’t break free, so she kicked Damen Smith ‘s lower body with her foot in a hurry.

Damen Smith let go of Vivienne Quinn in pain, and squatted on the ground covering his lower body.

Vivienne Quinn took the opportunity to run towards the Willow Garden