296

Chapter 296 285 Vouchers Damen Smith’s two hands touched Vivienne Quinn, so there’s no need to keep them. Damien Smyth gave the order and carried Vivienne Quinn downstairs. It was only then that Vivienne Quinn noticed that Damien Smyth did not come alone. Behind him were six serious men in black clothes and black pants, just like the bodyguards in the movie. Before reaching the downstairs. Vivienne Quinn heard Damen Smith’s tragic screams piercing through the entire rental building. Then, there was another tragic voice, and then there was no movement at all. After leaving the rental building. Vivienne Quinn knew exactly where she was. This is the urban-rural junction outside the Fifth Ring Road of Washington DC, and in front of this dilapidated low house, there are several luxury cars parked, and the leader is the Rolls Royce that she used to sit in before. Next to the luxury car, there were eight more bodyguards waiting in unison. Vivienne Quinn had only seen this kind of formation in movies. The headlights illuminated this narrow and dark alley, and the luxurious luxury cars were completely incompatible with the surrounding environment. “Mr. sister-in-law.” Grayson Smyth ‘s voice yanked Vivienne Quinn out of her contemplation. Vivienne Quinn glanced at Grayson Smyth, then at Damien Smyth, thinking of Damen Smith ‘s words, her doubts deepened. Damien Smyth’s voice was cold.”Open the door.” 1288 Vouchers Grayson Smyth opened the door quickly, and Damien Smyth carefully put Vivienne Quinn into the car, squatted at her feet, and gently untied the ropes on her hands and feet. And the eight bodyguards and Grayson Smyth were waiting outside the limousine. Vivienne Quinn looked at the people outside the car door with a puzzled face. At this moment, David came down from the rental building with the bodyguards just now. Through the car window, Vivienne Quinn saw Damen Smith being dragged into another car by two bodyguards by the arms. Everywhere he passed was bright red blood. Damen Smith’s hand, without a palm, Damien Smyth really knocked Damen Smith ‘s hands off. Vivienne Quinn’s pupils narrowed slightly, and she looked down at Damien Smyth in front of her, “Who… are you?” After asking this question, Vivienne Quinn felt a little sad. She didn’t know who the husband who had been sleeping with her for so long was. He raised his head and reached out to touch her head, as gentle as before, nothing changed. “We’ll talk about it when we go home Vivienne Quinn asked, “What are you going to do with Damen Smith ?” Damien Smyth looked deeply at the direction where Damen Smith was being dragged away, and said, “Illegal imprisonment, kidnapping, naturally there will be laws to punish him.” Vivienne Quinn didn’t ask any more questions, the car started, but instead of going back to Willow Garden, it headed towards the Washington DC wealthy villa area, and the last few luxury cars dro ve into a villa in the Dividing into pages now 288 Vouchers Chapter 296 king’s position, The door opened slowly and automatically, and the car dro ve into the villa. The car stopped, and Vivienne Quinn looked at the luxurious palace-like villa outside the car window, feeling like she was dreaming. She asked. “Where is this…?” “This is our home.” Damien Smyth didn’t hide anymore, he got out of the car, went around to Vivienne Quinn’s side, carried her out of the car, walked into the villa area with slender steps, and went up to the second floor. The bodyguards were all waiting on the ground floor sensibly, and even Grayson Smyth didn’t go upstairs. Wherever she went, Vivienne Quinn was constantly shocked. The luxury of the villa can be described as inhumane. The huge crystal chandelier reflects luxury. The paintings hanging on the walls are all world famous paintings. Any kind of decorations cost tens of millions. The largest master bedroom on the second floor is just a room, bigger than the three-bedroom in Willow Garden. The huge floor-to-ceiling windows are not facing any buildings, but the dreamy sky garden that Damien Smyth spent 100 million to build. The outdoor swimming pool has an amazing view. • Vivienne Quinn was dumbfounded. Standing on the viewing balcony, overlooking a garden almost the size of two football fields, she turned and looked at him. “That day, the person I went on a blind date with in the cafe wasn’t you, was it?