304

Chapter 304 1 280 (Vouchers Brandon Will was a little surprised, but he didn’t think too much about it. After telling Mrs. Quinn to rest, he booked a room for Vivienne Quinn and retreated. Brandon Will left, Mrs. Quinn took Vivienne Quinn ‘s hand, and said carnestly,” Vivienne, no matter how you say it, he is your father. You take Mr. Will’s one at a time. It’s shameful. You are father and daughter. (M o m) hopes you can Get along with.” Vivienne Quinn sighed from the bottom of her heart, a little helpless, what kind of experience was it like to be a mother in love? Vivienne Quinn couldn’t bear to let Mrs. Quinn see Brandon Will’s true face, at the same time she was worried that Mrs. Quinn’s mud feet would be deeply injured. Vivienne Quinn really hopes that Brandon Will has never appeared, and their mother and daughter can still live in peace. Vivienne Quinn changed the subject, ”

(M o m), do you want to eat fruit, let me peel one for you?” Knowing Vivienne Quinn ‘s intention, Mrs. Quinn nodded. Vivienne Quinn took an apple and peeled it, and asked casually, “(M o m), when do you plan to go back? If you’re not in serious condition, you’d better go back to Washington DC. You’ll get used to living there, and you won’t be acclimatized.” Vivienne Quinn didn’t directly expose Mrs. Quinn’s pretending to be si ck, but if she said it this way, that designation made people feel guilty. Mrs. Quinn felt very guilty, and said, “Stay here for a few more days, you’re in Los Angeles, and you just happened to walk around, take a look, by the way, son-in-law knows about your coming here?” “Well, I know.” Vivienne Quinn didn’t plan to tell her mother about Damien Smyth’s real identity for now. Chapter 304 288 Vouchers Mrs. Quinn is now obsessed with Brandon Will, and will slip the tongue on Brandon Will later. Vivienne Quinn is not a person in the business circle, but there are some things that cannot be explained too clearly. If Brandon Will knows that Damien Smyth is the person in charge of Skyreach Group, he will have other thoughts in his heart, which will be troublesome.

Mrs. Quinn couldn’t see what Vivienne Quinn was thinking, and said tentatively,” Vivienne, your dad is really happy that you came to Los Angeles. He specially made it a point to welcome you. Tonight you will see Sharon Will and Ray Will, don’t let Come on with your temper, don’t worry about what Angel Lee says…” what is your original intention for me to integrate into the Will Family ?” Vivienne Quinn interrupted Mrs. Quinn,”If you are not reconciled and want me to help you take back everything that belongs to you, I will not say anything, just do what you want Do it, but if it’s just to satisfy Brandon Will and please them, I can’t guarantee that I won’t do something that people don’t like.” Mrs. Quinn looked at Vivienne Quinn in shock, opened her (m o u t h) to say something, but couldn’t. “I never thought of arguing with Angel Lee.” Mrs. Quinn said, “I just want you to live in peace with your father, and I hope you can be recognized by the Will Family .” Vivienne Quinn understood that her mother had a knot in her heart. More than 20 years ago, her mother was not recognized by the Will Family, so she pinned her hopes on her. Vivienne Quinn hugged Mrs.

Quinn distressedly,”Okay, I promise you.” Vivienne Quinn couldn’t bear to blame her mother for being stu pid and confused, and she was more distressed! Vivienne Quinn accompanied Mrs. Quinn for a while, then returned to Dividing into nanes now .Chapter 304 her room with her luggage. She took out the luggage, tidied it up, and checked the room for any abnormalities. She didn’t trust Brandon Will. Grayson Smyth returned before the reception to bring the news to Vivienne Quinn . 288 Vouchers “I’ve checked everything out. Will Family lives on X Road, which is far away from here. They are in completely opposite directions, fifty kilometers apart.” Grayson Smyth said while drinking water,” Sharon Will ‘s illness is also asked. Leukemia, the situation is very bad. There has been no suitable bone marrow transplantation operation. The kind that may die at any time. “Brandon Will really lied.”

Even though Vivienne Quinn knew the result, she was still chilled. Brandon Will lied to her before that Sharon Will ‘s condition is stable and she doesn’t need to donate bone marrow. These are all nonsense. Grayson Smyth said, “I also found something.” Vivienne Quinn pressed,”Say it quickly.” “Brandon Will’s son, Ray Will, is a match with Sharon Will and can undergo a bone marrow transplant. However, Brandon Will and his wife may not be willing. It is a difficult choice to sacrifice the health of the son to save the daughter.” Vivienne Quinn’s heart is half cold, Brandon Will is willing to sacrifice her because he can’t bear to bear his son?