400

Chapter 400

Flash Marriage He Made My Jaw Drop

Of the two results, one must have been mistaken.

Damien Smyth’s expression became serious, and he asked, ” Vivienne Quinn, what happened when you and Zoe were identified? How did you lind Zoe ?”

Vivienne Quinn recalled what happened before and after, and said, “I was at home that day, and I received a call from Mr. Hudson of the orphanage, saying that he had found the child and let me go there. Then I negotiated with Mr. Hudson and went to see Zoe. Lainey Marlowe went with me at the time, and the appraisal agency is very authoritative, so there should be no mistakes.”

“Money can turn ghosts around.” Damien Smyth tapped his index finger on the table casually, then squinted at the sleeping Mona,” Vivienne Quinn, what are you going to do with this matter?”

Vivienne Quinn also understood instantly, “Who will bribe the appraisal structure to cheat? What is the purpose?”

This is what she doesn’t understand.

“Could it be that Jessie did it again?”

Jessie has a criminal record, and it’s not the first time that she has played tricks secretly, Vivienne Quinn would guess like this.

Damien Smyth said calmly, “It’s easy to know who did it.”

Vivienne Quinn frowned,” You mean, announce the identification results of me and Mona .”

“Perhaps the people behind it didn’t expect that you will do a paternity test with Mona, and Mona will be your biological daughter.” Damien Smyth said in a deep voice, “Send Zoe back, and the other side will naturally show up.

now

Chapter 400

11 288 Vouchers

Damien Smyth said to David on the side,“Go and check Mr. Hudson in the orphanage. He has close contact with someone recently. The source is him. Check it from here.”

“Yes, Boss.” David went to check immediately.

Looking at the paternity test with Mona, Vivienne Quinn felt joy in her heart.” Mona is really my daughter. After going around and around, it turns out that she has long been by my side.”

Vivienne Quinn was happy, she also blamed herself and felt distressed.

This is her own daughter, but she doesn’t know it right in front of her eyes. Thinking of Ruby’s mistreatment of Mona, her heart aches even

more.

Mona to her side from the beginning

Why would she forget her daughter and make Mona suffer so much?

Vivienne Quinn’s eyes were red, holding Mona ‘s little hand, tears fell down.

“Damien Smyth, Mona is my daughter, she is really my daughter who was conceived in October.” Vivienne Quinn’s voice choked, and she wept with joy.

“Now, you can rest assured.” Damien Smyth said, “When Mona is discharged from the hospital, our family will live a good life.”

Mona woke up at this time, opened her eyes and saw Vivienne Quinn crying, and the sensible Mona raised her hand to wipe Vivienne Quinn’s tears, “Mom, don’t ery, Mona doesn’t hurt.”

These words directly made Vivienne Quinn burst into tears.

She hugged Mona into her arms,” Mona, I am mother, I am really your mother, mother is sorry for you, mother forgot you, made you an orphan, and suffered so much, it is all mother’s fault.

Dividing into pages now

Chapter 400

1288 (Vouchers

Mona can’t understand, in her eyes, Vivienne Quinn is her mother.

She doesn’t understand the difference between her real mother and her mother.

Mona patted Vivienne Quinn ‘s back with her small hands, and said in a childish voice. “Mom is the best, I love mom and dad the most.”

In Mona’s heart, mother and father are one, love mother and father, love is the same.

“Baby.” Vivienne Quinn kissed Mona’s face movingly,“Mom loves you

too.”

Mrs. Quinn came to deliver the meal, and she was very happy when she learned the result of the appraisal.

Mrs. Quinn hugged Mona, and also blamed herself, “It’s all my grandma’s fault, she was obsessed with ghosts back then.”

When I sent Mona away, I didn’t want to burden Vivienne Quinn, and I also hoped that Mona would meet a good family, so I didn’t know that I would suffer such a big crime.

If she knew that Mona would be adopted and abused by a family like Ruby, she would never give up.

Mona was a little confused by Mrs. Quinn ‘s reaction, she didn’t know what happened and why both grandma and mother apologized to her.

Mrs. Quinn calmed down, she asked,” Vivienne, what about Zoe ? Is it

sent back?”

Vivienne Quinn said, “I’m going to call Jones and explain what happened.”

Zoe was stubborn, and Vivienne Quinn was also worried that the child would not be able to accept it for a while.

That child was originally indifferent, and at such a young age, he would

Dividing into pages now

Chapter 400

288 Vouchers

use any means to achieve his goals. It would be bad if he went astray.

But this call, Vivienne Quinn had to make, and she had to figure out who was behind it.

      ****look for part 3*****