311

Chapter 311

Vouchers Listening to Vivienne Quinn ‘s voice on the phone, Damien Smyth, who had just walked out of the company, felt a little missing. It takes two hours to go to Los Angeles, and it’s eleven o’clock at night, which is quite carly. After hanging up the phone, Damien Smyth told Jesse Hudson beside him,”Book a ticket to Los Angeles immediately. Forget it, let’s go by private jet. It’s faster, Jesse Hudson, you go get ready.” Jesse Hudson smiled and said, ” Mr. Smyth, Lady has only been away for half a day.” Damien Smyth asked back, “Is it only half a day?”

How did he feel for a long time. Accustomed to sleeping with his wife in his arms every day, Damien Smyth already flew to Los Angeles when he thought of sleeping alone at night. Jesse Hudson quickly said, “I’m going to prepare right now, so I will cancel your appointment with the client tomo By the way, Mr. Lee from Los Angeles was still inviting Mr. Smyth to Los Angeles yesterday. Do you want to do it this time?” see you?” “Which Mr. Lee?” There are too many people in the circle, and Damien Smyth can’t be remembered by everyone. Jesse Hudson said, “The chairman of Wanli Electric Co., Ltd.,

Ally Lee, nicknamed the Iron Lady, Mr. Lee has invited Mr. Smyth to Los Angeles three times as a guest.” Damien Smyth remembered, Ally Lee is a rare talent in the business circle, from doing sales to today, Ally Lee ‘s life is very legendary, and there is no one in the industry who does not admire. Dividing into pages now Chapter 311 1288 70 Damien Smyth said, “I will call Mr. Lee personally later, and you can arrange other things.” “Yes, Mr. Smyth.” Los Angeles. Vivienne Quinn was about to go to bed, but she was worried about Grayson Smyth next door. Grayson Smyth now lives in the room that Brandon Will prepared for her. and the two switched rooms. Vivienne Quinn changed her clothes and knocked on the door next door. Grayson Smyth was wearing a nightgown and was about to go to bed. When he saw Vivienne Quinn standing at the door, he wondered, “It’s so late, what’s up?” “Go in and talk.” Vivienne Quinn entered the room first. Grayson Smyth hurriedly said. “In the middle of the night, I’m alone, I’m afraid Mr. will hit me.” “What’s on your mind.” Vivienne Quinn glanced at him and asked, “Is there anything unusual? I’m worried that Angel Lee and the others will attack tonight.” “It’s nothing unusual. I closed the door, and there are no surveillance cameras in the room.” Grayson Smyth said, “Are you being too sensitive? I know taekwondo, and I’ll be fine.”

“It’s fine if you have nothing to do. Then I’ll go back to the room first. Remember to call me if you need something.” Vivienne Quinn warned and went back to the room. Grayson Smyth was so heartbroken that he didn’t take Vivienne Quinn’s Dividing into pages now Chapter 311 words to heart, and lay back on the bed to rest. midnight. 1288 Vouchers Grayson Smyth fell asleep, and two figures opened the door with the spare room card, and entered the room silently. As the room was dimly lit, one could only vaguely see someone lying on the bed, but couldn’t make out his face.” The two looked at each other, one put his hand on Grayson Smyth ‘s (m o u t h), and the other put his hand on Grayson Smyth ‘s foot. Grayson Smyth, who was asleep, woke up immediately. Fortunately, he had learned Taekwondo and also knew how to fight. Reflexively grabbed the person covering his (m o u th) with both hands, and threw him on the bed. in charge of holding Grayson Smyth’s foot didn’t expect that the opponent could still resist, and was also stunned Grayson Smyth took the opportunity to kick him away. “Da mn it, my sister-in-

law really hit the spot. Come on, I’ll have fun with you guys.” Grayson Smyth was very excited, it had been a long time since he had fought. Those two were also confused, didn’t they say they were a woman? How did you become a man? Did you go to the wrong room? Seeing that the situation was not good, the two of them were about to run away. The door of the room was closed, how could Grayson Smyth let these two escape? Grayson Smyth stepped forward and grabbed the two men by the back collars. pulled them back hard, and began to beat them violently. Dividing into pages now Grayson Smyth was trained by Damien Smyth since he was a child, how could his skills be worse? Soon, Grayson Smyth captured the two of them, but couldn’t find anything to tie them up, so they wrapped them together with a bed sheet and exposed their heads. When it was done, Grayson Smyth turned on the lights, called Vivienne Quinn, and asked Vivienne Quinn to come over. “I really caught two big mice, come here quickly.