371

Chapter 371

288 Vouchers

Ruby’s arm was bleeding profusely, and those who dared to come out to watch the excitement could only hide in the distance and watch secretly.

Ruby stopped running, and the loss of her son was a big blow to her. Compared to the loss of her son, the pain on her arm was nothing.

Ruby sat on the ground and cried. “My son, where are you? Please tell me, the one named Meng is all your fault. My family is fine. If it weren’t for you, would my son be lost? ”

Nick stared at Ruby, held up the knife fiercely and said,” Ruby, you are a dead pig who is not afraid of boiling water. I entrusted my son to you. If you don’t want to play chess, can the child lose it? Let me tell you, son If you can’t find it, I’ll never end with you.”

After leaving this, Nick went back with the knife.

This farce is the end.

The two had such a big quarrel that everyone in the community knew about it. Naturally, Vivienne Quinn also knew about the Ruby couple’s loss of their child.

This incident was so sudden that Vivienne Quinn was also very sad.

Vivienne Quinn said to Mrs. Quinn,”Mom, these few days, don’t take Mona downstairs to play. I’m worried that running into those couple will be bad for Mona.”

Ruby beat Mona before, and now that his son is lost, he might vent his anger on Mona, anyway, it’s better to be on guard.

Mrs. Quinn replied, “Hey, I know, I hid away when I saw them, you didn’t see that Nick, he chased and slashed all over the community with a knife, he was scared to death.”

Mrs. Quinn had lingering fears, that must keep Mona away from the two

of them.

Dividing into pages now

Chapter 371

288 Vouchers

Brandon Will took the opportunity to interject,” Vivienne, this is a little supplement that Dad bought for you. Remember to take it, it will nourish your body, it will be good for you and your child.”

If he didn’t say anything, Vivienne Quinn would have ignored him.

Brandon Will was really thick-skinned, he followed Mrs. Quinn into the room, he knew him very well, and sat on the sofa by himself.

For a while, Vivienne Quinn really had nothing to do with Brandon Will. After all, Brandon Will was her biological father, so he could be her enemy?

Instead of being an enemy, Vivienne Quinn can treat him like a stranger.

Mrs. Quinn said lightly,” Mr. Will, take the things back, I don’t need

them.”

“1

Vivienne, this is a little thought from Dad…” Brandon Will winked at Mrs. Quinn, hoping that Mrs. Quinn would help to say a few words.

The current Mrs. Quinn is not st*pid, she got up and said, “I’m going to cook dinner.”

Mrs. Quinn just made excuses and left

Brandon Will turned his head and wanted to talk to Vivienne Quinn, but Vivienne Quinn also got up and greeted Mona,” Mona, come into the bedroom with me for a while.”

Seeing that Vivienne Quinn was leaving too, Brandon Will hurriedly said,” Vivienne, I promise you all the requests you made before, not to mention one-third of the family property. From now on, the Will Family will be all yours. I would like to publicly tell your mother Apologize and repent for what I have owed you mother and daughter these years.”