391

Chapter 391

288 Vouchers

Damien Smyth found the taxi driver and contacted him by phone, so he knew that Zoe had indeed taken a taxi and returned to the Willow Garden community.

In other words, people disappear after entering the community.

Although it wasn’t his own child, that child was also very cold-blooded and wanted to get rid of Mona, but it was a child after all, and Damien Smyth couldn’t ignore it and let David find someone.

Vivienne Quinn had mixed feelings in her heart, she was a little afraid to face Damien Smyth and felt ashamed.

Her daughter turned out to be such a vicious person, she could do such a thing for favor at such a young age, she couldn’t imagine what Zoe would do if the child in her womb was born

During the day she taught Zoe, she thought the child had changed, but she coaxed Mona out in the evening.

Mrs. Quinn, who was looking for her child outside, also hurried back when she heard the news of Mona’s return.

Seeing Mona, Mrs. Quinn said happily, “It’s good to be back, Mona, you are so anxious to death, why did you run out without saying a word?”

“I’m sorry, grandma.” Mona also knew that something was wrong, so she hugged Mrs. Quinn and patted Mrs. Quinn ‘s back with her little hand.

Such a heart-warming gesture immediately softened Mrs. Quinn’s heart,”It’s all right, just come back, where’s sister?”

Mona’s voice was soft,”My sister is gone.”

Mrs. Quinn immediately looked at Vivienne Quinn and Damien Smyth,” Where’s Zoe ?”

Vivienne Quinn said anxiously,”Still looking.”

Chapter 291

Damien Smyth said,” Vivienne Quinn, you take Mona to rest first, mom, you go to rest too, I will notify you if there is news about the child.”

It was getting late and Damien Smyth was worried that Vivienne Quinn would not be able to take it.

Vivienne Quinn was worried about Zoe ‘s safety and couldn’t sleep, but she didn’t want Damien Smyth to worry, so she took Mona back to her

room to rest.

Mona asked. “Mom. will sister come back?”

“I’ll find it back.” Vivienne Quinn comforted.” Mona sleeps first. Mommy will make a call.”

Vivienne Quinn called Jones and told him that Zoe was missing, and if Zoe went back, contact her.

The disappearance of Zoe made Jones very anxious, saying that if he had any news, he would contact Vivienne Quinn immediately.

No one is sure now. whether Zoe went missing or hid himself, or something happened.

Zoe had lost Mona and most likely hid herself out of fear.

This time. Damien Smyth used David but did not find the specific whereabouts of Zoe. After Zoe entered the community, there were more than a dozen vehicles entering and leaving the community

David to check one by one.

That night. Vivienne Quinn was worried about Zoe’s safety, so she couldn’t sleep well at all Zoe, who was kidnapped, was cold and hungry in the dilapidated area. She was so frightened that she cried hoa rsely. Finally, she fell asleep after crying tired.

Zoe was adopted by Jones, even if she didn’t live a rich life, she never suffered from cold or starvation.

Dividing into pages hom

Chapter 391

After suffering this, Zoe starts to miss Jones.

the next day.

Zoe yet the family is dead, and Mona blames herself very much.

18 288 Vouchers

Mona felt that she had lost her sister, and she wanted to find her back, but she didn’t know where to find it.

Mrs. Quinn went downstairs to look for it early in the morning, and Mona offered to go with her.

Mrs. Quinn didn’t think too much, and took them downstairs.

David sent information on vehicles entering and leaving the community during that time, and Vivienne Quinn and Damien Smyth were investigating.

Nick didn’t drive his own car, and the system showed that it was a non- community car, which belonged to foreign cars, and there were quite a few foreign cars driving out during that time, so Vivienne Quinn and Damien Smyth didn’t think of Nick for a while.

at the same time.

Mrs. Quinn, who took Mona downstairs, met Angel Lee who came to pester her.

Angel Lee came up and pulled Mrs. Quinn.” Sonja, you are shameless and seduced my husband. You are really good at keeping Brandon Will in Washington DC and refusing to go back to Los Angeles. You want to divorce me.”

Mrs. Quinn looked confused, “Aren’t you divorced?”